Shoutbox: [11:01] ludolf: pl? pl? pl?

Desudo @ Gearbox Hardstation.FM

Hardstyle   Hardtrance   Schranz

Submitted by: djdesudo @
Last edited by: D-Mind @

Filetype: 128 kbit MP3
Length: 01:08:00
Rated by: Crysonic A-BASS Pithune daKloze SchizeQ boerenlater ThaMaster steviedoyle ZeroGravity TonyT djdesudo alcafire kardar Timmeehh X-Pander CrazyDutchMan Neilio lawless29 Pluiz Valued Gerome91 Nilles cjbase forde1690 STX Ozuma SoundTrader Vantage-Point Legolas Noiser69 Micha82 balons Revir TheUnit BeatTech EviLiv Piet-R76 gero View all ratings
Favorited by: daKloze djdesudo

Tracklist

01. Madhatz - Solution
02. Activator & Zatox - Uocciu Fink
03. Mark young & Dereck jones- Dust Till Dawn (Activator & Kidd Kaos Remixes) (Desudo Edit)
04. Headhunterz vs Wildstylez - Project 1
05. Madhatz - Special K
06. DJ MOS - Fuck The Dutch
07. Tuneboy - Hear This
08. Activator - Back In The Days
09. Toneshifterz - Drop It
10. Luca Antolini - Universe Of harmony
11. The Hose - The Piano Song (AllA Vecchia Mix)
12. Daniele Mondello - Dancing On The Floors
13. Toneshifterz - elektro Shock
14. Dark By Design Vs DJ F8 - Checkmate
15. Dj Thera Vs Geck-O Feat Wackiejacky - Hysteria (Hysteria Outdoor 2010 Anthem)
16. ID - Schranzed Halloween Theme
17. Fatboy Slim - Star 69 (Unknown Schranz Remix)
18. Prodigy - Voodoo People (Unknown Schranz Remix)



TheUnit -
nice set
Edited by TheUnit on 04-12-2010 17:06
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 04-12-2010 17:02:24, NaeosPsy wrote:

[...]

There are very many Schranz songs out there with good quality.. somewhere.  :D ^^


aye, i started my search for them last night. gonna see if i cant make a schranz set next week. Gotta mix im doing for lawless, forde and stevie to do first though. hopefully will finish that this weekend.
NaeosPsy -
On 04-12-2010 17:30:10, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

aye, i started my search for them last night. gonna see if i cant make a schranz set next week. Gotta mix im doing for lawless, forde and stevie to do first though. hopefully will finish that this weekend.


If you accept illegal stuff, there are some @ corebay.com  :$
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
 :W
BeatTech -
nice mix!! bunch of great tracks.. your edit is awesome!
When Project 1 came out, was about the time I kinda stopped listening to hardstyle.. ;(
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 04-12-2010 19:46:12, BeatTech wrote:

nice mix!! bunch of great tracks.. your edit is awesome!
When Project 1 came out, was about the time I kinda stopped listening to hardstyle.. ;(


 :D

Cheers for listening dude, glad you enjoyed it. Did you not enjoy ther Project One @ Scantraxx 2008 Mix??

One of my favourite sets. but i totally understand why you stopped listening, im very much getting the same way now.
EviLiv -
really one or best if not ur best hs set so far  (L)


good job on tl, build up and mixin aswell  :thumbsup:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 05-12-2010 17:18:46, EviLiv wrote:

really one or best if not ur best hs set so far  (L)


good job on tl, build up and mixin aswell  :thumbsup:


 =D

thank you liv!!  :yay:
BeatTech -
On 04-12-2010 19:49:19, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

 :D

Cheers for listening dude, glad you enjoyed it. Did you not enjoy ther Project One @ Scantraxx 2008 Mix??

One of my favourite sets. but i totally understand why you stopped listening, im very much getting the same way now.


Honeslty.. I still like to listen to a few sets here and there, but i got tired of the same shyt really... every drop has to be epic, movie vocals or edits, etc.. was always the same kind of shyt.. I really liked Project 1, Wildstylez, Headhunterz, Noisecontrollers, etc.. that set in 2008 is amazing, still have it on my comp!! great music but needed more at the time... then I discovered Laidback Luke  :worship: .. thats when I really started getting into house, this time 2 yrs ago..