Shoutbox: [13:52] jxl: What happened to this site? No more links off soundcloud/mixcloud/yt?

Frantic Freak @ Xposure - Frantic Freak 10hrs Solo Promo Mix

Early Hardcore

Submitted by: Hansolo @
Last edited by: JeffreyFCT @

Length: 01:04:08

More info
On the 6th of May 2017 Frantic Freak will play a 10 hrs set NON STOP.
This warm up mix will let you hear, what you can expect at this legendary night.
https://www.facebook.com/events/337544663314088/

Rated by: Hansolo shellghost Chris-van-Core xeLL
Favorited by: Hansolo

View as plain text

Tracklist

1. Speedy Lo - You On Kazoo
2. DJ Simon - Ramboooo!!! (1)
3. Lenz - What You Know About Me
4. Speedy Lô - The Creator
5. Darrien Kelly & Scott Brown - Geleifoofd (ID Remix)
6. X Factor - Underground (Maarten Remix)
7. ID (ID)
8. Speedy Lo - Chaotic Paranoid
9. Undunn - Escaping The Dreamworld
10. ID (ID)
11. Resonant Squad - Mutilated
12. DJ Bomber - Rambo Goes Riot (Casketcrusher Remix)
13. Lenz - Fast And Noisy
14. ID (ID)
15. The CTRL - Don't Fuck With Me
16. Mordekaiser - I'm Ready To Die Today
+4

External links

soundcloud.com/decadeevents
[Report copyright infringement]



SandStorm [Set Editor] -
It's A Dirty Job...
link?
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
On 20-04-2017 17:43:33, SandStorm wrote:

link?


No more links
Bedlam -
On 20-04-2017 18:48:50, hardcorerepublic wrote:

On 20-04-2017 17:43:33, SandStorm wrote:

link?


No more links


I notice there is no links anywhere. So do you mean there will be no more links to download or stream anything on here full stop?

If the answer is yes why is that the case?

If that is the case (no more links) what's the point of having the website?

Thank you if you can reply to my questions please.
SandStorm [Set Editor] -
It's A Dirty Job...
just for this mix i assume...
Bedlam -
On 20-04-2017 21:32:10, SandStorm wrote:

just for this mix i assume...


Thanks for the reply but I can't see links for any sets whatsoever. Am I alone I've tried 4 different browsers?
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
On 20-04-2017 20:36:43, Bedlam wrote:

On 20-04-2017 18:48:50, hardcorerepublic wrote:

On 20-04-2017 17:43:33, SandStorm wrote:

link?


No more links


I notice there is no links anywhere. So do you mean there will be no more links to download or stream anything on here full stop?

If the answer is yes why is that the case?

If that is the case (no more links) what's the point of having the website?

Thank you if you can reply to my questions please.


There seems to be a forum thread dealing with your questions. I have no answers.
Bedlam -
On 20-04-2017 23:01:55, hardcorerepublic wrote:

On 20-04-2017 20:36:43, Bedlam wrote:

On 20-04-2017 18:48:50, hardcorerepublic wrote:

On 20-04-2017 17:43:33, SandStorm wrote:

link?


No more links


I notice there is no links anywhere. So do you mean there will be no more links to download or stream anything on here full stop?

If the answer is yes why is that the case?

If that is the case (no more links) what's the point of having the website?

Thank you if you can reply to my questions please.


There seems to be a forum thread dealing with your questions. I have no answers.


Thank you for your reply. I tried adding a link to a set but it did not appear after I had added it. At least I'm not going of my head and imagining this is happening (lol). Though I am definetely 'of my head' if you know what I mean (lol).
mrbobross -
Currently the Dutch anti-piracy organisation is shutting down websites that stream music without licences.

https://tweakers.net/nieuws/123723/brein-dwingt-geforcefm-punt-nl-te-stoppen-met-streamen-van-muziek-zonder-licentie.html

Now GeForceFM.nl was also shut down because of the streaming but also because they uploaded sets from Above & Beyond, Tiesto's Club Life etc. They call it 'mass scale copyright infringement'. I don't think it will take long before they come after LSDB so I want to prevent that.

The only solution that I can come up with is that we can only allow links to official soundcloud/mixcloud/youtube accounts.
Edited by mrbobross on 20-04-2017 23:28
Bedlam -
On 20-04-2017 23:27:47, mrbobross wrote:

Currently the Dutch anti-piracy organisation is shutting down websites that stream music without licences.

https://tweakers.net/nieuws/123723/brein-dwingt-geforcefm-punt-nl-te-stoppen-met-streamen-van-muziek-zonder-licentie.html

Now GeForceFM.nl was also shut down because of the streaming but also because they uploaded sets from Above & Beyond, Tiesto's Club Life etc. They call it 'mass scale copyright infringement'. I don't think it will take long before they come after LSDB so I want to prevent that.

The only solution that I can come up with is that we can only allow links to official soundcloud/mixcloud/youtube accounts.


Thank you.
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
On 20-04-2017 23:08:29, Bedlam wrote:

On 20-04-2017 23:01:55, hardcorerepublic wrote:

On 20-04-2017 20:36:43, Bedlam wrote:

On 20-04-2017 18:48:50, hardcorerepublic wrote:

On 20-04-2017 17:43:33, SandStorm wrote:

link?


No more links


I notice there is no links anywhere. So do you mean there will be no more links to download or stream anything on here full stop?

If the answer is yes why is that the case?

If that is the case (no more links) what's the point of having the website?

Thank you if you can reply to my questions please.


There seems to be a forum thread dealing with your questions. I have no answers.


Thank you for your reply. I tried adding a link to a set but it did not appear after I had added it. At least I'm not going of my head and imagining this is happening (lol). Though I am definetely 'of my head' if you know what I mean (lol).


I guess I'm not sure what you mean. The only thing I know is that currently the links are not visible.
Bedlam -
Hi there if you read what mstx says in the froum no more download links unless from 'soundcloud/mixcloud/youtube accounts.' Obviously he thinks 'the Dutch anti-piracy organisation' might shut down the site. Personally thought it is none of my business he has made a rash decision. Thank you.

https://lsdb.eu/forums/topic/4687/download-links?page=1
Nordien Maduro -
Tracklist  :)

01. Speedy Lo - You On Kazoo
02. ID
03. Lenz - What You Know About Me
04. Speedy Lo - The Creator
05. Darrien Kelly & Scott Brown - Geleifoofd (ID Remix)
06. X Factor - Underground (Maarten Remix)
07. ID
08. Speedy Lo - Chaotic Paranoid
09. Undunn - Escaping The Dreamworld
10. ID
11. Resonant Squad - Mutilated
12. Dj Bomber - Rambo Goes Riot (Casketcrusher Remix)
13. Lenz - Fast And Noisy
14. ID
15. The CTRL - Don't Fuck With Me
16. Mordekaiser - I'm Ready To Die Today