Shoutbox: [27-04] steve-k⋆: The Prophet

Feedback / TimTim, you failed LSDB.

RekU -
You hold this website back with your mediocrity. I say this with love because LSDB could be so much more but you don't have the real passion to bring it to higher stages. You used your power for yourself even if it hurt the website and community. You allowed your emotions to hinder the future and full potential of LSDB. These other people don't know and will jump qickly at me for speaking against you but they don't know, but you have your conscience to yourself, in the end you don't even know yourself how badly your screwed yourself over and all of this community. I hope the best for all LSDB artists, many with amazing potential. I am only sorry that this fail moderators killed your success by keeping you in the dark of things of your definitive interest, did not want others to shine, you are a crab in a bucket. TimTim, loser, you held back everyone else because of your own inabilities, your fear of failure. Now look what you've become, no progress after so many years.Just a reminder in case you forgot.. throwing away so easily those who helped you grow and evolve. Look now..
Respect to LSDB, but I curse you Tim.
Edited by RekU on 30-05-2016 03:02
CrazyDutchMan -
ahaha  :arr:
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
FORUM=ALIVE CONFIRMED
mstx [Admin] -
Altijd goed geleid en shit
 :corn2:
Ook netjes in het feedback subforum. Voorbeeldje voor velen deze man.
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
What the hell has happened here? I've been a regular member of this forum for 6 years and I've never known of something like this to have happened.
Some kid got mad and made a new account to talk shit on the forums/shoutbox. That's all really.
I'm assuming RekU is the kid lol?
On 30-05-2016 13:35:03, -michaelhughes wrote:

I'm assuming RekU is the kid lol?

He/she might be an adult for all we know but I'll give him/her the benefit of the doubt.
Has TimTim even done anything wrong for him to deserve this? I've known him for a while and he's nothing but a nice guy.
Edited by -michaelhughes on 30-05-2016 14:55
On 30-05-2016 14:54:10, -michaelhughes wrote:

Has TimTim even done anything wrong for him to deserve this? I've known him for a while and he's nothing but a nice guy.

He did rock a haircut for a good while which was nothing less than a crime against humanity.

Other than that, no.
On 30-05-2016 15:07:48, DelugeOfSound wrote:

He did rock a haircut for a good while which was nothing less than a crime against humanity.

Other than that, no.

He should be locked up for a long time!
Sm0keythebandit -
It's backwards!
A ton of clues, but where's the punchline?

So enlighten us, what exactly did he did do.. apart from generic things as holding back the progress of all humanity and yadie yadie..
sinenV -
OP reminds me of this:

Oh you will always be
Doing it for free
Oh you will never be
Compensated monetarily
Mod on LSDB
Sm0keythebandit -
It's backwards!
Does every user with an american flag on his/her profile speak in cryptic riddles?
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
OP is right, Fuck Timtim  :showtek:
sinenV -
On 31-05-2016 17:02:23, Sm0keythebandit wrote:

Does every user with an american flag on his/her profile speak in cryptic riddles?

We speak in a tongue not known by outsiders  -_-
EviLiv -

Other than that, no.

Damn that dude is in need of manpons just as timmert is in need of a decent haircut.
... if worse comes to worse I 'll have to relive the trauma and make a testimony about the true horrific nature of having to witness the haircut live.
On 01-06-2016 13:21:47, EviLiv wrote:

Other than that, no.

Damn that dude is in need of manpons just as timmert is in need of a decent haircut.
... if worse comes to worse I 'll have to relive the trauma and make a testimony about the true horrific nature of having to witness the haircut live.

I'm starting to feel sad that I never got to see this haircut haha  _O-  _O-
EviLiv -
On 01-06-2016 14:07:31, -michaelhughes wrote:

On 01-06-2016 13:21:47, EviLiv wrote:

Other than that, no.

I'm starting to feel sad that I never got to see this haircut haha  _O-  _O-

you missed out on the trauma  :aww:
.... but at least he has the balls to say hello to you if you meet him in person unlike others here  :')