Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Feedback / TimTim, you failed LSDB.

Vogelhuisje [Moderator] -
Haat aan vocals
On 01-06-2016 13:21:47, EviLiv wrote:
timmert is in need of a decent haircut.
... if worse comes to worse I 'll have to relive the trauma and make a testimony about the true horrific nature of having to witness the haircut live.

Don't get me started
Odyssee -
On 30-05-2016 02:58:54, RekU wrote:

You hold this website back with your mediocrity. I say this with love because LSDB could be so much more but you don't have the real passion to bring it to higher stages. You used your power for yourself even if it hurt the website and community. You allowed your emotions to hinder the future and full potential of LSDB. These other people don't know and will jump qickly at me for speaking against you but they don't know, but you have your conscience to yourself, in the end you don't even know yourself how badly your screwed yourself over and all of this community. I hope the best for all LSDB artists, many with amazing potential. I am only sorry that this fail moderators killed your success by keeping you in the dark of things of your definitive interest, did not want others to shine, you are a crab in a bucket. TimTim, loser, you held back everyone else because of your own inabilities, your fear of failure. Now look what you've become, no progress after so many years.Just a reminder in case you forgot.. throwing away so easily those who helped you grow and evolve. Look now..
Respect to LSDB, but I curse you Tim.

Helemaal mee eens!
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
On 02-06-2016 19:51:01, Odyssee wrote:

On 30-05-2016 02:58:54, RekU wrote:

Helemaal mee eens!

Ik had meer van je verwacht
helleye -
∞ infinity of possibilit
i agree with most of the things you said RekU cause i am around here since 2008 , abusing his beloved mod posture by doing shit what hitler will be proud of , but u know i came to realise that he actually makes us a big favour , i think in a few years you will se the ruins of this site , not necessarily cause of tim and his awesomeness but rather the flow of negative events , hitting hard where the senses are namely in the ppl with potential of bringing some ups to this site , . i don't want to get to much into details cause i don't have the time and the energy ,..,.,.,
Edited by helleye on 17-06-2016 22:26
Sm0keythebandit -
It's backwards!
You compare someone to hitler, but you don't have the energy to elaborate your statement..

slick move.

also .. "will be proud .. " .. you know something we don't?
Edited by Sm0keythebandit on 18-06-2016 10:05