Shoutbox: [15:18] Bedlam: Stefan ZMK got that one it's called 'Mix At Home'.

Radio shows / The Magic Show

Addict -
Exodus
maar waar is opperhoofd nou .  =D
I miss him
Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
On 04-12-2009 21:30:51, addict wrote:

maar waar is opperhoofd nou .  =D
I miss him

ban voor t leven  :clown:
Morango -
What is real?
 :6:
Theekop -
Woef woef Pluto
I thought of Hans Klok when i saw the title, but damn, its a serious topic  :cry:
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 05-12-2009 00:01:03, Theekop wrote:

I thought of Hans Klok when i saw the title, but damn, its a serious topic  :cry:

Jro_ -
geen teen -1
Titatovenaar -
Don't forget to tune in tonight. Unfortunately the sets wont be live tonight since I won't be home. They have been recorded already, I've heard them and I can assure you this will be a slamming evening!
Canyonree -
[Administrator]
On 07-12-2009 12:35:14, Titatovenaar wrote:

Don't forget to tune in tonight. Unfortunately the sets wont be live tonight since I won't be home. They have been recorded already, I've heard them and I can assure you this will be a slamming evening!

Oké
Nitrogen -
It's no problem for me
On 07-12-2009 12:35:14, Titatovenaar wrote:

:worship:
Mind.Illusion -
Had to say from Tita that it start @ 21.30 today  ;)
Jro_ -
On 07-12-2009 20:27:32, Mind.Illusion wrote:

Had to say from Tita that it start @ 21.30 today  ;)

haha schoothondje  :p
Mind.Illusion -
de een noemt het schoonhondje... de ander noemt het sociaal zijn en iemand ff helpen die het niet zelf hier op het moment kan neerzetten  ;)  :bday:
sFM_Craziest -
also called: A-RoxX
its running now!!
Titatovenaar -
Vitaz was a banging set! Now it's my turn  8-)
Jro_ -
On 07-12-2009 20:56:03, Mind.Illusion wrote:

de een noemt het schoonhondje... de ander noemt het sociaal zijn en iemand ff helpen die het niet zelf hier op het moment kan neerzetten  ;)  :bday:

Saboteren ja, Vitaz was al om 21:00  o_O
Titatovenaar -
Thanks for listening, next week another episode:)
Titatovenaar -
Since last day's 2 hour show was a succed. I will try to get a guest every second week. Be prepared to hear some talented DJs and producers!!  :w00t:
greg4850 -
Fear.FM Resident DJ
On 08-12-2009 14:09:17, Titatovenaar wrote:

Since last day's 2 hour show was a succed. I will try to get a guest every second week. Be prepared to hear some talented DJs and producers!!  :w00t:

i want to be your guest  :p
Titatovenaar -
28/12/2009
http://www.hardshockers.de/v4/index.php?mode=shedule&date=28122009
Every Monday Tita hosts a great and refreshing hardstyle concept. When tuned in you will be overloaded with amazing hardstyle beats. The Magic Show does try to distinguish itself from any other show by the variation in the tracks being played. Instead of hits, Tita prefers to play dark tracks, heavy reversed bass, old Saifam tracks, tracks that you loved in the past but that you haven't heard for ages. Tracks that you have never heard before. Tracks that you will love in the future.
But this is not all; there will be also frequently guests in the show. Be prepared to face very talented producers and DJs. Be prepared on stunning LIVEsets and a new addiction for all harddance lovers!
Let yourself be guided through the darkness; The Magic Show every Monday starting at 21:00 CET.

This week I have invited my second guest. I'm proud to announce to you that DJ NeroZ will be starring the show. This very talented producer/DJ is a resident of a big club in the Netherlands. His productions are supported by various DJs. Count on a very very powerfull Show this evening. Till then!  :hungry:

Besides that upcoming Monday (14/01/2009) I will play a solo set, and the 21th there won't be any show since I will be on winterholidays then!
Cheers
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
Dark Beats = Dark Psy Trance , i can play if u like  :')
This topic is locked.