Shoutbox: [18:47] Dooter: I see a Post of Steve Dekker saying Rest In Peace Hardtek-Tik , is it true ?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Feedback / On the downtime and the removal of ID&T sets

Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
On 12-09-2011 14:52:36, Luukjahhh wrote:

I thought LSDB was fully legal, since the sets are uploaded to other databases? That means they should contact sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare, etc. instead of LSDB, or am I wrong here?

Good luck with the scripting  :thumbsup:

and no, its also illegal to put direct download links on sites ,  -_- but if they are secretly in proxy mode...it would be fine
Swampthing -
I can't even write, just listen!
It always is, and it always has been. Can't stand them no more.

When sensation black disappeared I really disliked them, but this is just over the line for me.
TheXQz -
'cause I got high. Laaa la da da
De Kadaffi van de harddance scene. Pure machtsmisbruik is dit
AciDMisT -
http://www.id-t.com/contact/

take a moment to tell them how you feel. Be polite because it will be some secretary that reads this stuff  ;)

Hope you get the site back to normal, guys. Laat u niet doen door wat sukkels in een maatpakje
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 12-09-2011 14:56:28, EviLiv wrote:

are u serious  :')

if site is down like that all u have to do atm is delete my comments instead of fixin it  :')

Ga eens weg ofzo
GH-James -
Linking to downloads isn't really illegal, it's more of a grey area in terms of legality.

However, good luck resolving this situation and do check your mail mstx  :)
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 12-09-2011 15:01:08, Basscontrollerz wrote:

On 12-09-2011 14:52:36, Luukjahhh wrote:

I thought LSDB was fully legal, since the sets are uploaded to other databases? That means they should contact sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare, etc. instead of LSDB, or am I wrong here?

Good luck with the scripting  :thumbsup:

and no, its also illegal to put direct download links on sites ,  -_- but if they are secretly in proxy mode...it would be fine

what's the difference with pirate bay  :?
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 12-09-2011 14:56:28, EviLiv wrote:

are u serious  :')

if site is down like that all u have to do atm is delete my comments instead of fixin it  :')

Yes. I have very little use for people who just come here to celebrate us having troubles.
As said before, if that really excites you that much, sit in your corner, whisper to yourself and let out the occasional maniacal laughter. Gollum, gollum.
Jeremyxx -
oke
Jipdenk -
Fristi
Alleee zeg waar zijn die downloadlinks dan hè?

Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
On 12-09-2011 15:12:44, HardT3K-Tic wrote:

[...]

Piratebay is International and are putting Direct Download torrents online.
e.deitas -
I dont mind not downloading the sets, takes up hdd - space. Its good enough to being able to listen to the sets, that means streaming them from sites like soundcloud  :) (and perhaps avoid problems with dead links?)

The problem of downloading is then solved (dont know if id&t aproves) and we all can still enjoy our favorite sets  :)
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 12-09-2011 15:12:44, HardT3K-Tic wrote:

[...]

Pirate Bay has a bazillion juridical obstacles that keeps them surviving on the edge. Servers in countries with no law for them, no clear leadership, claims of not knowing the content of downloads.

All these are things we cannot claim, and do not have to claim. Its just ID&T...they represent a very tiny bit of this database.
NielZ_RR -
De meeste sets zijn afkomstig van broadcasting. Als ik een radioshow van 538 op neem en ik gooi die online ben ik toch ook niet strafbaar? Wat een onzin dit. Zend tijdens een evenement dan niks uit.
Swampthing -
Edited by Swampthing on 12-09-2011 15:24
EviLiv -
On 12-09-2011 15:10:52, Jipdenk wrote:

[...]

Ga eens weg ofzo

did anybody talk to you?....no.... so fuck eens off...ofzo

On 12-09-2011 15:13:00, DelugeOfSound wrote:

[...]

Yes. I have very little use for people who just come here to celebrate us having troubles.
As said before, if that really excites you that much, sit in your corner, whisper to yourself and let out the occasional maniacal laughter. Gollum, gollum.

i defo dont celebrate that and i just think its a fuckin scandal
if u were one of really oldschool members u would know that such a thing never happened here before

also if many of u werent that patronizing and condescending some of oldschool members and especially uploaders would maybe still be on the site....just a thought
Knomo -
Why? Because fuck you, thats why
Het gaat gelukkig om enkele marginale events zoals Sensation en Tomorrowland, dat soort onzin.
Swampthing -
On 12-09-2011 15:14:54, e.deitas wrote:

I dont mind not downloading the sets, takes up hdd - space. Its good enough to being able to listen to the sets, that means streaming them from sites like soundcloud  :) (and perhaps avoid problems with dead links?)

The problem of downloading is then solved (dont know if id&t aproves) and we all can still enjoy our favorite sets  :)

Yeah if we can stream them I have no problem with it actually. But we can't?
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 12-09-2011 15:15:14, DelugeOfSound wrote:

[...]

Pirate Bay has a bazillion juridical obstacles that keeps them surviving on the edge. Servers in countries with no law for them, no clear leadership, claims of not knowing the content of downloads.

All these are things we cannot claim, and do not have to claim. Its just ID&T...they represent a very tiny bit of this database.

oke  :censored: ID&T
Andere sets komen weer online  :?
Jipdenk -
Fristi
On 12-09-2011 15:24:51, EviLiv wrote:

did anybody talk to you?....no.... so fuck eens off...ofzo

Ik bepaal toch lekker zelf waar ik op reageer, huilbaby