Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

A*S*Y*S @ Filter'd 63

Hardtrance   Techtrance

Submitted by: forde1690 @
Last edited by: Morango @

Filetype: 320 kbit MP3
Length: 01:00:03

More info
http://www.facebook.com/asysofficial

Rated by: EviLiv Lee_Mac_ forde1690 Opperhoofd CrazyDutchMan steviedoyle Biohazord [deleted user] JNKz djdesudo DJ_Arson ColinHQ SoundTrader alberlineo NeRk TheUnit

Tracklist

01. Killswitch - Dark Star (Original Mix)
02. ID
03. Lee Osborne - Questions
04. W&W - AK-47 (Original Mix)
05. ID
06. Jacob van Hage - Spotfire (Original Mix)
07. A*S*Y*S - Bassturbation (Organ Donors Remix)
08. A*S*Y*S - From Past to Phuture (B1 mix) [Classic of the month]
09. Evanti - Inqoming Next Spectrum
10. Lee Mac - Rip It
11. ID



djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Excellent  :worship:

Jesus, I am actually desperate on the tracklist for this already. The project.tek track is immense and the last track is fucking huge too. Great set
Edited by djdesudo on 03-05-2011 19:33
forde1690 -
Everything starts with an E
On 03-05-2011 19:21:31, djdesudo wrote:

Excellent  :worship:

Jesus, I am actually desperate on the tracklist for this already. The project.tek track is immense and the last track is fucking huge too. Great set



He is in Spain says he will not be home till monday and will do TL  :thumbsup:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Any idea where he is gonna be on the 28th of May?
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
On 03-05-2011 21:07:22, djdesudo wrote:

Any idea where he is gonna be on the 28th of May?


My back garden
Lee_Mac_ -
woooo ASYS support  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:
Dr3amcatch3r -
Here is my tracklist:
01. Killswitch - Dark Star (Original Mix)
02. ID
03. Lee Osborne - Questions
04. W&W - AK-47 (Original Mix)
05. ID
06. Jacob van Hage - Spotfire (Original Mix)
07. A*S*Y*S - Bassturbation (Organ Donors Remix)
08. A*S*Y*S - From Past to Phuture (B1 mix) [Classic of the month]
09. ID
10. ID
11. ID
forde1690 -
Everything starts with an E
On 04-05-2011 12:35:32, Dr3amcatch3r wrote:

Here is my tracklist:
01. Killswitch - Dark Star (Original Mix)
02. ID
03. Lee Osborne - Questions
04. W&W - AK-47 (Original Mix)
05. ID
06. Jacob van Hage - Spotfire (Original Mix)
07. A*S*Y*S - Bassturbation (Organ Donors Remix)
08. A*S*Y*S - From Past to Phuture (B1 mix) [Classic of the month]
09. ID
10. ID
11. ID




Added  :thumbsup: Lee Mac - Rip it is in there somewere too no listen to whole thing yet myself so dont know yer
Lee_Mac_ -
09. Evanti - Inqoming Next Spectrum
10.Lee Mac - Rip It
alberlineo -
very very great set
NeRk -
ÑaM ÑaM!
07. A*S*Y*S - Bassturbation (Organ Donors Remix)
08. A*S*Y*S - From Past to Phuture (B1 mix) [Classic of the month]
09. Evanti - Inqoming Next Spectrum
10. Lee Mac - Rip It
11. ID

imba last part of the set  :L
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 04-05-2011 01:50:30, Lee_Mac_ wrote:

woooo ASYS support  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:


 :worship:

Great track mate. Sounded awesome. I was sure it was a projekt.tek tune when i first heard it which is a huge credit to you.
Lee_Mac_ -
On 04-05-2011 22:52:06, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

 :worship:

Great track mate. Sounded awesome. I was sure it was a projekt.tek tune when i first heard it which is a huge credit to you.


nice one man,, sound  :thumbsup2:
forde1690 -
Everything starts with an E
Complete Playlist of Filter'd 63
01. Killswitch - Dark Star
02. Lange pres. LNG - Harmony
03. Lee Osborne - Questions
04. W&W - AK-47 (Original Mix)
05. Felix Cartal - The Joker
06. Jacob van Hage - Spotfire (Original Mix)
‎07. A*S*Y*S - Bassturbation (Organ Donors Remix)
08. A*S*Y*S - From Past to Phuture (Classic of the month)
09. Diablik ft. Fanatka - I'am a bitch
10. Evanti - Inqoming Next Spectrum
11. Lee Mac - Rip It
12. Nick the Kid & Busho - Life

TL from the man himself  :thumbsup2: