Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

DJ Tego Typu @ Hardwagon Szczecin

Other   UK Happy Hardcore   UK Hardhouse

Submitted by: xloader @

Length: 02:50:58

More info
00:00 - opening set
1:22:55 - closing set

Hard House, Jumpstyle, Makina, Happy Hardcore and other genres

Rated by: alexvdh




alexvdh -
need for koek : underground
oh kurwa
Hardwagon is the new hype
xloader -
On 09-01-2023 18:53:26, alexvdh wrote:

oh kurwa
Hardwagon is the new hype


always have been ;D
alexvdh -
need for koek : underground
On 09-01-2023 19:14:18, xloader wrote:

On 09-01-2023 18:53:26, alexvdh wrote:

oh kurwa
Hardwagon is the new hype


always have been ;D


 ^.^  :beer:
alexvdh -
need for koek : underground
Did you just put the hkhh tag for the donk?
Never thougt of that, was using ukhhc tag for it since forever.
Thought that ukhh stands just for extremely clear plastic tracks like andy whitby's
Don't really know about it
xloader -
On 12-01-2023 19:11:25, alexvdh wrote:

Did you just put the hkhh tag for the donk?
Never thougt of that, was using ukhhc tag for it since forever.
Thought that ukhh stands just for extremely clear plastic tracks like andy whitby's
Don't really know about it


Andy Whithby is more like UK Bounce, definitely not uk happy hardcore, in this set there's lots of uk hhc after 1h 50m~
alexvdh -
need for koek : underground
On 18-01-2023 21:39:57, xloader wrote:

On 12-01-2023 19:11:25, alexvdh wrote:

Did you just put the hkhh tag for the donk?
Never thougt of that, was using ukhhc tag for it since forever.
Thought that ukhh stands just for extremely clear plastic tracks like andy whitby's
Don't really know about it


Andy Whithby is more like UK Bounce, definitely not uk happy hardcore, in this set there's lots of uk hhc after 1h 50m~


ukhh sry, i mean andy whitby's style is uk hard house right?
xloader -
On 20-01-2023 20:15:18, alexvdh wrote:

On 18-01-2023 21:39:57, xloader wrote:

On 12-01-2023 19:11:25, alexvdh wrote:

Did you just put the hkhh tag for the donk?
Never thougt of that, was using ukhhc tag for it since forever.
Thought that ukhh stands just for extremely clear plastic tracks like andy whitby's
Don't really know about it


Andy Whithby is more like UK Bounce, definitely not uk happy hardcore, in this set there's lots of uk hhc after 1h 50m~


ukhh sry, i mean andy whitby's style is uk hard house right?


Yeah sometimes uk hard house but most cases is uk bounce which is diffrent, this site lacks proper tags for such music, and sometimes its hard to clearly state a genre of some tracks