Shoutbox: [17:24] TimTim: @pointlesspoint, only when the topic is something like: "why was a banned".. not that you asked me or something  :)

Partyraiser @ Harmony Of Hardcore 2022 (MainStage)

Hardcore

Submitted by: HardT3K-Tic @
Last edited by: JeffreyFCT @

Length: 00:54:53
Rated by: Taz ulli88 D4RkN3sS The_Sociopath gounry jimbo1987

View as plain text

Tracklist

1. The Dark Horror - Mashup #6
2. ID (Partyraiser & Repix - Ode To The Godfather (ID Edit))
3. ID (ID (Around the world))
4. ID (ID (This is your last chance))
5. ID (ID Oldskool Mashup)
6. ID (ID Aviccii - Wake Me Up sample (Everybody rock the place))
7. Bulletproof - Bassdrum
8. ID (ID Oldskool Mashup (How long can you go))
9. ID (Dune - Are You Ready To Fly (ID Refix))
10. Partyraiser & Furyan - Confusion
11. ID (ID (Outblast & Angerfist ft. MC Tha Watcher - The Voice Of Mayhem (Partyraiser Bootleg?))
12. ID (ID (Adrenaline))
13. The Dark Horror - Hold On Shut Up
14. ID (Partyraiser vs F. Noize vs Hyrule War ft. MC Syco - Legends Never Die (ID Refix))
15. ID (ID Mashup (Atmozfears - Connected, Zatox & Zany - Old Skool, Max Enforcer & Frontliner - On The Go))



JurneSleddens [Set Editor] -
Don't think they're allowed here right?
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
First 2min ok then BS , i dont know how people do Party with this overpitched crap everytime </3

I know exactly one very good Set from Partyraiser @ Ghosttown Millenium Edition , all others i tryed totally crap after the first minutes everytime way 2 fast.
Edited by ulli88 on 10-06-2022 19:30
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
On 10-06-2022 09:22:16, JurneSleddens wrote:

Don't think they're allowed here right?


? what you mean?
Dziadkowy -
On 10-06-2022 19:26:33, ulli88 wrote:

First 2min ok then BS , i dont know how people do Party with this overpitched crap everytime </3

I know exactly one very good Set from Partyraiser @ Ghosttown Millenium Edition , all others i tryed totally crap after the first minutes everytime way 2 fast.


I think that 15 Years of Nightmare set is also good
D4RkN3sS -
Hardcore what else!!
Piepkick's.  :X, what's happend with the Hardcore!!! It's a Shame!!!  :thumbsdown:
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
On 10-06-2022 22:08:04, Dziadkowy wrote:

On 10-06-2022 19:26:33, ulli88 wrote:

First 2min ok then BS , i dont know how people do Party with this overpitched crap everytime </3

I know exactly one very good Set from Partyraiser @ Ghosttown Millenium Edition , all others i tryed totally crap after the first minutes everytime way 2 fast.


I think that 15 Years of Nightmare set is also good


Will give it a try thx man.  :beer:
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
On 11-06-2022 18:25:11, ulli88 wrote:

On 10-06-2022 22:08:04, Dziadkowy wrote:

On 10-06-2022 19:26:33, ulli88 wrote:

First 2min ok then BS , i dont know how people do Party with this overpitched crap everytime </3

I know exactly one very good Set from Partyraiser @ Ghosttown Millenium Edition , all others i tryed totally crap after the first minutes everytime way 2 fast.


I think that 15 Years of Nightmare set is also good


Will give it a try thx man.  :beer:
Agreed, it’s a good set!
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
On 10-06-2022 09:22:16, JurneSleddens wrote:

Don't think they're allowed here right?
It should be fine Jurne.
JurneSleddens [Set Editor] -
On 11-06-2022 18:31:38, -michaelhughes wrote:

On 10-06-2022 09:22:16, JurneSleddens wrote:

Don't think they're allowed here right?
It should be fine Jurne.

Haha okay, I thought we didn't upload stream rips here
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
On 12-06-2022 15:30:52, JurneSleddens wrote:

On 11-06-2022 18:31:38, -michaelhughes wrote:

On 10-06-2022 09:22:16, JurneSleddens wrote:

Don't think they're allowed here right?
It should be fine Jurne.

Haha okay, I thought we didn't upload stream rips here
This was an issue in the past but hasn’t been once since thankfully lol
mikkeh -
On 11-06-2022 15:48:58, D4RkN3sS wrote:

Piepkick's.  :X, what's happend with the Hardcore!!! It's a Shame!!!  :thumbsdown:


I agree, sounds silly.
Edited by mikkeh on 13-06-2022 21:25
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 11-06-2022 15:48:58, D4RkN3sS wrote:

Piepkick's.  :X, what's happend with the Hardcore!!! It's a Shame!!!  :thumbsdown:


What a Shame!!!X2  :thumbsdown:
jimbo1987 -
Nice set! I like the Partyraiser off 15 years ago, still do.  :)