Shoutbox: [17:31] rakmeister:  :( defqon1 i was there as security xd 3days so no DAB recordings? are there(excist) or are allowed? ill be going to ground zero also as #security xd <3

Dj Buby (Stunned Guys) & Lancinhouse @ Number One (Sala 2)

Early Hardcore

Submitted by: pointzero @
Last edited by: SandStorm @

Filetype: 128 kbit MP3
Length: 01:02:16

More info
date in 1994 unknown


View as plain text

Tracklist

1. John Williams - The Conversation (Close Encounters Of The Third Kind)
2. Sigma 909 - Power Of XTC
3. Reyes - Rock With Me
4. Boom Terrorism - Gabberhouse
5. Reyes - This Is Hell
6. Gate 6 ‎- Mummy
7. Bunkor Beats - Mental Atmosphere
8. Sensor ‎- A Sick Mind Is A True Delight
9. Alici Meets Ralphie Dee - ‎Bleach Drinker
10. DJ Rob - Planet Rock
11. Cookiemunsta - Cook&Curry (gangarden Mix)
12. The Speedfreak - Banging
13. Irish Coffee - Unitled (B2) - TITANIUM STEEL 003
14. The Speedfreak - Hotter Than Hell
15. Bald Terror - Drummachine (DJ Paul Remix)
16. Natas - My Mother's On Crack
17. ID (ID 00:22:15)
18. DJ Gizmo & Buzz Fuzz - Drummz (Gizmo Remix)
19. Hocus Pocus - Here's Johnny! (Hardcore)
20. The Falcon - Tear You Apart (Pile Power)
21. The Babysitter ‎- Fuck The Children
22. The Undertaker ‎- You're Finished
23. Underground Nation Of Rotterdam - 666 (Satanic Verse)
24. Riot Squad - Boriqua bitch
25. ID (ID 00:35:20)
26. Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo ‎- Tiroler Kaboemsch (Oriiginal)
27. Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - The Bird
28. Short Circuit - Fuck Me
29. DJ Houseviking - Power Resistance
30. Short Circuit - Take Me To The Top
31. Scarface - Blow Your Head Off !! (No Head Version)
32. Short Circuit - Motherfucker
33. ID (ID 00:44:00 Well known)
34. Fucking Hostile - Fucking Hostile
35. The Speedfreak - Hazardzone
36. Holy Noise - The Nightmare Continues (Rave Mix)
37. Reyes - Live Forever
38. Spy - Pathogen
39. Reyes - Fuck You
40. DX13 - Mother Fucker New York
41. Nightraver - The Nightraver Strikes Again



Needlemouth -
Lord
Intro - Close encounters of third kind
Sigma 909 - Power of extacy
Reyes - Rock with me
Boom terrorism - Gabberhouse
Reyes - This is hell
The Speed Freak - Banging? (titanium steel 002)
Dj Paul - Drummachine

Gizmo & Buzz Fuzz - Drummz
Hocus Pocus ‎– Hocus Pocus
The Falcon - tear you apart
The Undertaker ‎– You're Finished
Underground nation of rotterdam - 666 (Satanic Verse)
RiotSquad II - Boriqua Bitch
-
Charly Lownoise & mental Theo - Tiroler kamboemsch
Charly Lownoise & mental Theo - The Bird
-
-
-
Lenny Dee - Fuckin'Hostile
-
-
-
Dj Paul - The Nightmare
Reyes - Live Forever
Bedlam -
That's the tracklist!

01. John Williams - The Conversation (Close Encounters Of The Third Kind)
02. Sigma 909 - Power Of XTC
03. Reyes - Rock With Me
04. Boom Terrorism - Gabberhouse
05. Reyes - This Is Hell
06. Gate 6 ‎- Mummy
07. Bunkor Beats - Mental Atmosphere
08. Sensor ‎- A Sick Mind Is A True Delight
09. Alici Meets Ralphie Dee - ‎Bleach Drinker
10. DJ Rob - Planet Rock
11. Cookiemunsta - Cook&Curry (Gangarden Mix)
12. The Speedfreak - Banging
13. Irish Coffee - Unitled (B2) - TITANIUM STEEL 003
14. The Speedfreak - Hotter Than Hell
18. Bald Terror - Drummachine (DJ Paul Remix)
19. Natas - My Mother's On Crack
20. ID 00:22:15
21. DJ Gizmo & Buzz Fuzz - Drummz (Gizmo Remix)
22. Hocus Pocus - Here's Johnny! (Hardcore)
23. The Falcon - Tear You Apart (Pile Power)
24. The Babysitter ‎- Fuck The Children
25. The Undertaker ‎- You're Finished
26. Underground Nation Of Rotterdam - 666 (Satanic Verse)
27. Riot Squad - Boriqua Bitch
28. ID 00:35:20
29. Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo ‎– Tiroler Kaboemsch (Oriiginal)
30. Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - The Bird
31. Short Circuit - Fuck Me
32. DJ Houseviking - Power Resistance
33. Short Circuit - Take Me To The Top
34. Scarface - Blow Your Head Off !! (No Head Version)
35. Short Circuit - Motherfucker
36. ID 00:44:00 Well known
37. Fucking Hostile - Fucking Hostile
38. The Speedfreak - Hazardzone
39. Holy Noise - The Nightmare Continues (Rave Mix)
40. Reyes - Live Forever
41. Spy - Pathogen
42. Reyes - Fuck You
43. DX13 - Mother Fucker New York
44. Nightraver - The Nightraver Strikes Again
Edited by Bedlam on 17-05-2019 20:08
pointzero -
soundcloud.com/the-free-spirit
On 17-05-2019 18:19:55, Bedlam wrote:

That's the tracklist!

01. John Williams - The Conversation (Close Encounters Of The Third Kind)
02. Sigma 909 - Power Of XTC
03. Reyes - Rock With Me
04. Boom Terrorism - Gabberhouse
05. Reyes - This Is Hell
06. Gate 6 ‎- Mummy
07. Bunkor Beats - Mental Atmosphere
08. Sensor ‎- A Sick Mind Is A True Delight
09. Alici Meets Ralphie Dee - ‎Bleach Drinker
10. DJ Rob - Planet Rock
11. Cookiemunsta - Cook&Curry (Gangarden Mix)
12. The Speedfreak - Banging
13. Irish Coffee - Unitled (B2) - TITANIUM STEEL 003
14. The Speedfreak - Hotter Than Hell
18. Bald Terror - Drummachine (DJ Paul Remix)
19. Natas - My Mother's On Crack
20. ID 00:22:15
21. DJ Gizmo & Buzz Fuzz - Drummz (Gizmo Remix)
22. Hocus Pocus - Here's Johnny! (Hardcore)
23. The Falcon - Tear You Apart (Pile Power)
24. The Babysitter ‎- Fuck The Children
25. The Undertaker ‎- You're Finished
26. Underground Nation Of Rotterdam - 666 (Satanic Verse)
27. Riot Squad - Boriqua Bitch
28. ID 00:35:20
29. Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo ‎– Tiroler Kaboemsch (Oriiginal)
30. Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - The Bird
31. Short Circuit - Fuck Me
32. DJ Houseviking - Power Resistance
33. Short Circuit - Take Me To The Top
34. Scarface - Blow Your Head Off !! (No Head Version)
35. Short Circuit - Motherfucker
36. ID 00:44:00 Well known
37. Fucking Hostile - Fucking Hostile
38. The Speedfreak - Hazardzone
39. Holy Noise - The Nightmare Continues (Rave Mix)
40. Reyes - Live Forever
41. Spy - Pathogen
42. Reyes - Fuck You
43. DX13 - Mother Fucker New York
44. Nightraver - The Nightraver Strikes Again


Godlike, thank you!  :worship:  :beer:
Bedlam -
This has been ripped out of this 'Rob Gee - Unknown 1994' playing tracks 01-22. Then goes to tracks 42-61.

https://lsdb.eu/set/179155/rob-gee-unknown-tape-04-08-94

Unless this is real and is only part of the mix and the Rob Gee one is the whole thing?

More likely this is false in my opinion just going by the mixing plenty tracks like Rob Gee style! Pity I did not notice before I redid the tracklist here  :$.
pointzero -
soundcloud.com/the-free-spirit
On 17-05-2019 20:50:46, Bedlam wrote:

This has been ripped out of this 'Rob Gee - Unknown 1994' playing tracks 01-22. Then goes to tracks 42-61.

https://lsdb.eu/set/179155/rob-gee-unknown-tape-04-08-94

Unless this is real and is only part of the mix and the Rob Gee one is the whole thing?

More likely this is false in my opinion just going by the mixing plenty tracks like Rob Gee style! Pity I did not notice before I redid the tracklist here  :$.



Could be used to create a number one sala 2 mixtape for sala 2 as Rob Gee took part in some sala 2 events and Lancinhouse in general always liked and played a lot of his tracks. I have some longer sala 2 recordings with like 3-4 hours and found the spitted parts of each DJ as entries here.

Just looked over the other 94' of Lancinhouse and Buby @ sala 2, a lot of Rob Gee tracks and style as well. In my opinion, Rob Gee was kind of a mentor for Lancinhouse in general and around 97' Lancinhouse' create his own style out of it with releases on a simular level of quality, but used what was good (Rob Gee) before.
But its hard to to be sure with unknown artists/tapes/years in general as diferent possibilites given.

P.S : your unconscious mind is sure a archive of its own and knew this one  :thumbsup:
Edited by pointzero on 17-05-2019 21:28
Bedlam -
On 17-05-2019 21:27:11, pointzero wrote:

On 17-05-2019 20:50:46, Bedlam wrote:

This has been ripped out of this 'Rob Gee - Unknown 1994' playing tracks 01-22. Then goes to tracks 42-61.

https://lsdb.eu/set/179155/rob-gee-unknown-tape-04-08-94

Unless this is real and is only part of the mix and the Rob Gee one is the whole thing?

More likely this is false in my opinion just going by the mixing plenty tracks like Rob Gee style! Pity I did not notice before I redid the tracklist here  :$.



Could be used to create a number one sala 2 mixtape for sala 2 as Rob Gee took part in some sala 2 events and Lancinhouse in general always liked and played a lot of his tracks. I have some longer sala 2 recordings with like 3-4 hours and found the spitted parts of each DJ as entries here.

Just looked over the other 94' of Lancinhouse and Buby @ sala 2, a lot of Rob Gee tracks and style as well. In my opinion, Rob Gee was kind of a mentor for Lancinhouse in general and around 97' Lancinhouse' create his own style out of it with releases on a simular level of quality, but used what was good (Rob Gee) before.
But its hard to to be sure with unknown artists/tapes/years in general as diferent possibilites given.

P.S : your unconscious mind is sure a archive of its own and knew this one  :thumbsup:


Like you say who knows old tapes? You would know more than me about Sala stuff that's for sure. Anyway we know they are the same after the fact, and that is the one thing that we do know is correct. It was the John Williams Intro that jogged my memory that was a missing track on the Rob Gee one. That was after I had done the tracklist again (lol).  :$

 :thumbsup:
pointzero -
soundcloud.com/the-free-spirit
On 18-05-2019 01:32:19, Bedlam wrote:

On 17-05-2019 21:27:11, pointzero wrote:

On 17-05-2019 20:50:46, Bedlam wrote:

This has been ripped out of this 'Rob Gee - Unknown 1994' playing tracks 01-22. Then goes to tracks 42-61.

https://lsdb.eu/set/179155/rob-gee-unknown-tape-04-08-94

Unless this is real and is only part of the mix and the Rob Gee one is the whole thing?

More likely this is false in my opinion just going by the mixing plenty tracks like Rob Gee style! Pity I did not notice before I redid the tracklist here  :$.



Could be used to create a number one sala 2 mixtape for sala 2 as Rob Gee took part in some sala 2 events and Lancinhouse in general always liked and played a lot of his tracks. I have some longer sala 2 recordings with like 3-4 hours and found the spitted parts of each DJ as entries here.

Just looked over the other 94' of Lancinhouse and Buby @ sala 2, a lot of Rob Gee tracks and style as well. In my opinion, Rob Gee was kind of a mentor for Lancinhouse in general and around 97' Lancinhouse' create his own style out of it with releases on a simular level of quality, but used what was good (Rob Gee) before.
But its hard to to be sure with unknown artists/tapes/years in general as diferent possibilites given.

P.S : your unconscious mind is sure a archive of its own and knew this one  :thumbsup:


Like you say who knows old tapes? You would know more than me about Sala stuff that's for sure. Anyway we know they are the same after the fact, and that is the one thing that we do know is correct. It was the John Williams Intro that jogged my memory that was a missing track on the Rob Gee one. That was after I had done the tracklist again (lol).  :$

 :thumbsup:


 :beer: