Shoutbox: [19:09] Maximumraver: Sefa  (L)

System Overload @ HardcoreRadio.nl

Hardcore

Submitted by: JeffreyFCT @
Last edited by: JeffreyFCT @

Length: 00:57:16

View as plain text

Tracklist

1. Blaster - Welcome To Mayhem
2. ID (System Overload - ID)
3. Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (System Overload Remix)
4. ID (ID)
5. Partyraiser vs F. Noize - Superman/La Bomba (System Overload Mash Up)
6. Spitnoise & System Overload - Last Motherfucker
7. System Overload - First Blood
8. F. Noize - Start The Riot
9. ID (Streiks & Kratchs? - ID)
10. Deadly Guns & F. Noize - Undefeated
11. Streiks & Kratchs vs Omistettu - The Mashup
12. Unresolved - Mashtempo 1.0
13. The Stunned Guys & Paul Elstak - Thrillseeka (Streiks & Kratchs Bootleg)
14. System Noize - Got To Kill You People (System Overload Refix)
15. Repix vs System Overload - F.U.B.A.R.
16. ID (System Overload - ID)
17. Greazy Puzzy Fuckerz - Greazy Fuckdrum
18. MBK - Like a MF#cker
19. Madnezz & DRS - Hardcore Geweld (System Overload Remix)
20. Ncrypta - Deadly Mashup
21. Scarphase vs Unproven & FrenchFaces - Finger On The Trigger
22. ID (System Overload - ID)
23. Greazy Puzzy Fuckerz - Aggressive Fuck
24. Angernoizer ft. NSD - Execute



Emoticons_Stole_My_Face -
soundcloud.com/t-error045
#3 must be:
Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (F. noize Remix)
JeffreyFCT [Set Editor] -
On 01-07-2018 19:17:19, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

#3 must be:
Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (F. noize Remix)


You sure? Because it don't even sounds like F. Noize to be honest. And his 'old' version sounds much different: https://soundcloud.com/arjan-stomps-uptempo-beukplatenbv-hardcore-terror/scarphase-mom
Emoticons_Stole_My_Face -
soundcloud.com/t-error045
On 02-07-2018 10:06:03, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 01-07-2018 19:17:19, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

#3 must be:
Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (F. noize Remix)


You sure? Because it don't even sounds like F. Noize to be honest. And his 'old' version sounds much different: https://soundcloud.com/arjan-stomps-uptempo-beukplatenbv-hardcore-terror/scarphase-mom


he posted the title of the track in his top 5 favorite tracks in last years dominator magazine ''This Is your Moment (F. Noize Remix) ''
JeffreyFCT [Set Editor] -
On 07-07-2018 21:50:46, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

On 02-07-2018 10:06:03, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 01-07-2018 19:17:19, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

#3 must be:
Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (F. noize Remix)


You sure? Because it don't even sounds like F. Noize to be honest. And his 'old' version sounds much different: https://soundcloud.com/arjan-stomps-uptempo-beukplatenbv-hardcore-terror/scarphase-mom


he posted the title of the track in his top 5 favorite tracks in last years dominator magazine ''This Is your Moment (F. Noize Remix) ''


Asked him and he said it's a remix by himself.  :)
Emoticons_Stole_My_Face -
soundcloud.com/t-error045
On 11-07-2018 10:01:19, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 07-07-2018 21:50:46, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

On 02-07-2018 10:06:03, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 01-07-2018 19:17:19, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

#3 must be:
Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (F. noize Remix)


You sure? Because it don't even sounds like F. Noize to be honest. And his 'old' version sounds much different: https://soundcloud.com/arjan-stomps-uptempo-beukplatenbv-hardcore-terror/scarphase-mom


he posted the title of the track in his top 5 favorite tracks in last years dominator magazine ''This Is your Moment (F. Noize Remix) ''


Asked him and he said it's a remix by himself.  :)



u mean DT or F. Noize?
JeffreyFCT [Set Editor] -
On 14-07-2018 22:04:01, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

On 11-07-2018 10:01:19, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 07-07-2018 21:50:46, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

On 02-07-2018 10:06:03, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 01-07-2018 19:17:19, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

#3 must be:
Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (F. noize Remix)


You sure? Because it don't even sounds like F. Noize to be honest. And his 'old' version sounds much different: https://soundcloud.com/arjan-stomps-uptempo-beukplatenbv-hardcore-terror/scarphase-mom


he posted the title of the track in his top 5 favorite tracks in last years dominator magazine ''This Is your Moment (F. Noize Remix) ''


Asked him and he said it's a remix by himself.  :)



u mean DT or F. Noize?


I asked System Overload. It's his own remix.
Emoticons_Stole_My_Face -
soundcloud.com/t-error045
On 14-07-2018 22:21:00, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 14-07-2018 22:04:01, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

On 11-07-2018 10:01:19, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 07-07-2018 21:50:46, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

On 02-07-2018 10:06:03, JeffreyFCT wrote:

On 01-07-2018 19:17:19, Emoticons_Stole_My_Face wrote:

#3 must be:
Destructive Tendencies - This Is Your Moment (F. noize Remix)


You sure? Because it don't even sounds like F. Noize to be honest. And his 'old' version sounds much different: https://soundcloud.com/arjan-stomps-uptempo-beukplatenbv-hardcore-terror/scarphase-mom


he posted the title of the track in his top 5 favorite tracks in last years dominator magazine ''This Is your Moment (F. Noize Remix) ''


Asked him and he said it's a remix by himself.  :)



u mean DT or F. Noize?


I asked System Overload. It's his own remix.


aight!