Shoutbox: [22:01] kretz1⋆: the best hardstyle album ever made Statement of Intent. Nothing comes close

Demanufacturer @ Traumatic Label Night

Industrial Hardcore   Darkcore   Hardcore

Submitted by: Demanufacturer @
Last edited by: McBong @

Filetype: WAV
Length: 01:24:48

More info
Complete live recording of my set at the first Traumatic Label Night, including room audio and crowd reactions, giving you a great impression of that awesome night!
I had a blast playing for such a great crowd and working with such an awesome organisation.
Enjoy!

Download full version WAV file @ Soundcloud

http://traumatic.be
www.facebook.com/demanufacturermusic

Rated by: McBong hardcorerepublic T.N.TACLE

View as plain text

Tracklist

1. Ybrid - Vortiko
2. The Outside Agency - The Spooks
3. Mindustries - Black
4. Densha Crisis - Future_0 (Prequel)
5. Murmure - Fucking Anger
6. Omkara Techichi - Ultra Violet
7. Demanufacturer - Death Support System V2
8. The Outside Agency & Mindustries - The Burden Hardest to Bear
9. Sarin Assault - Undead 2 (Tymon Remix)
10. Malice - DOOM (Decibel 2016 Edit) (1)
11. Ragnarok & Demanufacturer - Forlorn
12. How Hard & Sinogen - Blind Faith (Dissident Remix by Demanufacturer)
13. Demanufacturer & Biomek - Soulpurgers
14. The Outside Agency - The Killing Feels
15. Mental Wreckage - Lawaai (Remolded & Wrecked)
16. ID (Demanufacturer - ID)
17. Micromakine - Human Cortex
18. Ophidian - Kraken
19. Densha Crisis - No Other Choice
20. Angel - Industrial Base (Ophidian Remix)
21. Triax - The Final Incantation
22. Triax & Ruffneck - The Damned (Demon)
23. N-Vitral - Cannonball
24. The Outside Agency & Deathmachine - The Violence
25. DJ JDA - Voel Je Die Bass (N-Vitral Quick Edit)
26. The Outside Agency - Pass The Buck



McBong [Set Editor] -
great set  :L
But at the end a bit is missing, the recording stops very sudden during the damned demon  :^)

And isnt "Malice - Doom" some kind of edit? Decibel i think. I was surprised how well it fits in here  :thumbsup2:
Demanufacturer -
On 09-01-2018 11:40:18, McBong wrote:

great set  :L
But at the end a bit is missing, the recording stops very sudden during the damned demon  :^)

And isnt "Malice - Doom" some kind of edit? Decibel i think. I was surprised how well it fits in here  :thumbsup2:


Yes that's ineed the Decibel Edit they released themselves!  :)
Was toying with the idea to play it simply because it's called 'Doom' and this being a Doomcore party. Screw it being a hardstyle track  :p
Definitely one of my fave raw tracks.

As for the ending, yeah I noticed recently as well. I'll put the full version online soon!  :)
Edited by Demanufacturer on 24-01-2018 12:05
McBong [Set Editor] -
On 24-01-2018 12:02:22, Demanufacturer wrote:

On 09-01-2018 11:40:18, McBong wrote:

great set  :L
But at the end a bit is missing, the recording stops very sudden during the damned demon  :^)

And isnt "Malice - Doom" some kind of edit? Decibel i think. I was surprised how well it fits in here  :thumbsup2:


Yes that's ineed the Decibel Edit they released themselves!  :)
Was toying with the idea to play it simply because it's called 'Doom' and this being a Doomcore party. Screw it being a hardstyle track  :p
Definitely one of my fave raw tracks.



Yes, some of these heavy raw really do qualify for a industrial set.


As for the ending, yeah I noticed recently as well. I'll put the full version online soon!  :)


Good to hear, then i'll listen again  :L
Demanufacturer -
On 24-01-2018 17:02:25, McBong wrote:

On 24-01-2018 12:02:22, Demanufacturer wrote:

On 09-01-2018 11:40:18, McBong wrote:

great set  :L
But at the end a bit is missing, the recording stops very sudden during the damned demon  :^)

And isnt "Malice - Doom" some kind of edit? Decibel i think. I was surprised how well it fits in here  :thumbsup2:


Yes that's ineed the Decibel Edit they released themselves!  :)
Was toying with the idea to play it simply because it's called 'Doom' and this being a Doomcore party. Screw it being a hardstyle track  :p
Definitely one of my fave raw tracks.



Yes, some of these heavy raw really do qualify for a industrial set.


As for the ending, yeah I noticed recently as well. I'll put the full version online soon!  :)


Good to hear, then i'll listen again  :L


Full version online!
Download @ Soundcloud!  :)
McBong [Set Editor] -
On 20-02-2018 20:26:47, McBong wrote:
Demanufacturer - Death Support System V2


Btw: Any chance to get this track and the others from your demo release?
Demanufacturer -
On 28-02-2018 17:55:02, McBong wrote:

On 20-02-2018 20:26:47, McBong wrote:
Demanufacturer - Death Support System V2


Btw: Any chance to get this track and the others from your demo release?


Death Support System may actually get an official release this year.
Longinus will be a free release soon.
POW! has been released over at Hard Kryptic Records.
Mockery Of Justice will probably never be released, so I think that one will be a good project to do as a free release as well  :)
McBong [Set Editor] -
On 12-03-2018 19:22:59, Demanufacturer wrote:

On 28-02-2018 17:55:02, McBong wrote:

On 20-02-2018 20:26:47, McBong wrote:
Demanufacturer - Death Support System V2


Btw: Any chance to get this track and the others from your demo release?


Death Support System may actually get an official release this year.
Longinus will be a free release soon.
POW! has been released over at Hard Kryptic Records.
Mockery Of Justice will probably never be released, so I think that one will be a good project to do as a free release as well  :)


Thanks for the info, i'll wait for the (free) release then  :D