Shoutbox: [10:59] TimTim: When its official  :yes:

Vince @ DefQon.1 2007

Hardcore

Submitted by: J1MZ @
Last edited by: Hansolo @

Filetype: 128 kbit MP3
Length: 00:59:00
Rated by: infidel wschL hawker SchizeQ Opperhoofd mstx Rollaperni h_d3nis Elisses Damustrial Johnny250 JNKz FurY
Favorited by: gertus hawker Elisses

View as plain text

Tracklist

1. Shadowlands Terrorists - Still Standing Strong
2. Tommyknocker - Dream:Scream
3. Dione - Pain Till I Die
4. Tommyknocker - Sometimes
5. Human Resource - Dominator (Outblast & Angerfist Remix)
6. Catscan - Mindfull Candy
7. Dione - The Noisy Show
8. Omar Santana - Get Straight To It
9. Evilcore - Original Style (DJ D & D-Lux Remix)
10. Dione - Ruff confusing
11. Amnesys - My Motherfuckin' Name
12. Ophidian - Butterfly (VIP Edit)
13. The Stunned Guys & Tommyknocker - Your Choice
14. DJ D & The Viper - Loose control
15. Endymion - Pussy Motherfuckerz
16. Project Omeaga - Prednison Attack
17. Promo - The Revolutionist
18. The Stunned Guys - Raise Cain (Masters Of Hardcore 2007 Anthem)
19. Bodylotion - Neighbourhood Crime (Tha Playah Remix)



infidel -
This guy is a Master of Disaster  :worship: Mixing skills knocks down on knees  :p  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:
hawker -
Een venter.
To be honest, I didn't like his performance @ Qlimax 2005, but this set is really cool!  :bomb:
There's nothing I can diss that guy up, mixing skills are wonderful  :info:  :thumbsup2:
hawker -
Een venter.
Would you mind helping with the tracklist? I'll begin it with the tracks I know, you correct eventually mistakes and fill ID's, please:
01. Shadowlands Terrorists - Still Standing Strong
02. ID
03. Dione - Pain Till I Die
04. Tommyknocker - Sometimes
05. Human Resource - Dominator (Outblast vs. Angerfist Mix)
06. Catscan - Mindfull Candy
07. ID
08. ID
09. ID
10. Amnesys - My Motherfuckin' Name
11. Ophidian - Butterfly (VIP Edit) with scratches
12. The Stunned Guys & Tommyknocker - Your Choice
13. DJ D feat. The Viper - Loose Control
14. Project Omeaga - Prednison Attack (with ID vocals)
15. Promo - The Revolutionist
16. Stunned Guys - Raise Cain
17. ID - Outro
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
great set  :yay:
Opperhoofd -
On 11-04-2008 10:09:05, infidel wrote:

This guy is a Master of Disaster  :worship: Mixing skills knocks down on knees  :p  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:


On 12-07-2008 09:54:07, SchizeQ wrote:

great set  :yay:


Every set he does the same... for years.  :X
hawker -
Een venter.
I see that set impressed Polish listeners most  ^.^
Yeah, great stuff indeed  :worship:  :L
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
Jeszcze polska nie zginela puki my zyjemy  8-)

On 12-07-2008 10:03:46, Opperhoofd wrote:

On 11-04-2008 10:09:05, infidel wrote:

This guy is a Master of Disaster  :worship: Mixing skills knocks down on knees  :p  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:


On 12-07-2008 09:54:07, SchizeQ wrote:

great set  :yay:


Every set he does the same... for years.  :X


what ?
hawker -
Een venter.
On 12-07-2008 10:14:01, SchizeQ wrote:

Jeszcze polska nie zginela puki my zyjemy  8-)

On 12-07-2008 10:03:46, Opperhoofd wrote:

On 11-04-2008 10:09:05, infidel wrote:

This guy is a Master of Disaster  :worship: Mixing skills knocks down on knees  :p  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:


On 12-07-2008 09:54:07, SchizeQ wrote:

great set  :yay:


Every set he does the same... for years.  :X


what ?


"Pain Till I Die" - he plays it almost always in his sets, but it's such a cool track IMO  :thumbsup:
Opperhoofd -
On 12-07-2008 10:48:17, hawker wrote:
IMO


Why using a childish internet language?  :S

Most of us are young adults.  :yes:

It doesn't matter what Vince liveset you download, they are all the same.

Every track lasts less than a minute and that scratching is not that special when you do it all the time.
hawker -
Een venter.
On 12-07-2008 11:30:32, Opperhoofd wrote:

On 12-07-2008 10:48:17, hawker wrote:
IMO


Why using a childish internet language?  :S

Most of us are young adults.  :yes:


You are right, I must quit mine little habit  8-)
Opperhoofd -
On 12-07-2008 17:08:49, hawker wrote:

On 12-07-2008 11:30:32, Opperhoofd wrote:

On 12-07-2008 10:48:17, hawker wrote:
IMO


Why using a childish internet language?  :S

Most of us are young adults.  :yes:


You are right, I must quit mine little habit  8-)


 :thumbsup:
vandaantje -
01. Shadowlands Terrorists - Still Standing Strong
02. Tommyknocker - Dream:Scream
03. Dione - Pain Till I Die
04. Tommyknocker - Sometimes
05. Human Resource - Dominator (Outblast & Angerfist Remix)
06. Catscan - Mindfull Candy
07. Dione - The Noisy Show
08. Omar Santana - Get Straight To It
09. Evilcore - Original Style (DJ D & D-Lux Remix)
10. Dione - Ruff Confusing
11. Amnesys - My Motherfuckin' Name
12. Ophidian - Butterfly (VIP Edit)
13. The Stunned Guys & Tommyknocker - Your Choice
14. DJ D Vs The Viper - Loose Control
15. Endymion - Pussy Motherfuckerz
16. Project Omeaga - Prednison Attack
17. Promo - The Revolutionist
18. The Stunned Guys - Raise Cain
19. Bodylotion - Neighbourhood Crime (Tha Playah Remix)
Jatoch -
On 19-09-2008 18:13:11, vandaantje wrote:

01. Shadowlands Terrorists - Still Standing Strong
02. Tommyknocker - Dream:Scream
03. Dione - Pain Till I Die
04. Tommyknocker - Sometimes
05. Human Resource - Dominator (Outblast & Angerfist Remix)
06. Catscan - Mindfull Candy
07. Dione - The Noisy Show
08. Omar Santana - Get Straight To It
09. Evilcore - Original Style (DJ D & D-Lux Remix)
10. Dione - Ruff Confusing
11. Amnesys - My Motherfuckin' Name
12. Ophidian - Butterfly (VIP Edit)
13. The Stunned Guys & Tommyknocker - Your Choice
14. DJ D Vs The Viper - Loose Control
15. Endymion - Pussy Motherfuckerz
16. Project Omeaga - Prednison Attack
17. Promo - The Revolutionist
18. The Stunned Guys - Raise Cain
19. Bodylotion - Neighbourhood Crime (Tha Playah Remix)

Hier klopt geen kut van gast.
Morango -
What is real?
On 19-09-2008 18:13:11, vandaantje wrote:

--TL--



full & up  =]
luffy1983 -
Nieuwe link graag/new link please.
floor88 -
added