Shoutbox: [14-05] Needlemouth: Hi guys, anyone know cassette mixes named Darkraver tales?

W&W @ A State of Trance 600 Mexico City

House   Trance

Submitted by: Motorhead @

Filetype: MP3
Rated by: demo9pro justin92 Idrial ProMixer technoboi mstx ProPaTx bushwakko knarfieboy Jro_ sinenV Mortryx Thecaptain Kapik
Favorited by: AnneLara89 Jro_ Thecaptain Kapik

Tracklist

01. W&W - Lift Off (Intro Mix) [Armada]
02. ID - ID
03. W&W - Shotgun (Original Mix) [Armada]
04. W&W - Moscow (Original Mix) [Armada]
05. Ummet Ozcan - Here & Now (Original Mix) [Spinnin Records]
06. Dash Berlin feat. Emma Hewitt - Waiting (W&W Remix) [Armada]
07. Emma Hewitt vs Omnia - Rewind The Fuse (Mikkas Remix)
08. Hardwell vs. Above & Beyond - Thing Called Spaceman (Original Mix)
09. Tiesto - Adagio For Strings (W&W Rework) [CD-R]
10. Showtek & Justin Prime - Cannonball (Original Mix) [Musical Freedom]
11. Zedd - Clarity (W&W Remix)
12. Armin van Buuren & W&W - D# Fat (Original Mix) [Armada]
13. W&W - ID
14. W&W - Invasion (Original Mix) [ASOT#550 Anthem Theme] [Armada]
15. W&W & Ummet Ozcan - The Code (Original Mix) [Revealed]
16. ID - ID
17. ID - ID
18. Above & Beyond Vs Rick Mitchells - Sun Zero (Mark Sixma / M6 Mashup)



justin92 -
OMG,these guys are nuts,i love them,so much energy,can you imagine a opening set at qlimax from this 2?  :bomb:  :bomb:
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
On 18-02-2013 10:38:31, justin92 wrote:

OMG,these guys are nuts,i love them,so much energy,can you imagine a opening set at qlimax from this 2?  :bomb:  :bomb:


W&W opening a hardstyle event  :doh:
Idrial -
What a track! 11. Zedd - Clarity (W&W Remix).. Just stunning!
sinenV -
On 18-02-2013 17:07:33, steviedoyle wrote:

[...]

W&W opening a hardstyle event  :doh:


Don't forget there was a time where Qlimax was Trance, and Stana's opener was very light  :)
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
On 18-02-2013 19:09:12, sinenV wrote:

[...]

Don't forget there was a time where Qlimax was Trance, and Stana's opener was very light  :)


True.
DjPractice -
well they certainly fit more at Qlimax than at an ASOT event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idrial -
On 19-02-2013 03:05:02, DjPractice wrote:

well they certainly fit more at Qlimax than at an ASOT event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm happy not everyone thinks about it that way..  :)
Speedboats -
On 18-02-2013 19:09:12, sinenV wrote:

[...]

Don't forget there was a time where Qlimax was Trance, and Stana's opener was very light  :)


Ha but still, comaparing a hardtrance set to this? This wouldnt fit as warmup at a hardstyle event.

And btw, W&W, oh they suck now imo. To much mainstream shit  :thumbsdown:
sinenV -
On 19-02-2013 15:45:51, Speedboats wrote:

[...]

Ha but still, comaparing a hardtrance set to this? This wouldnt fit as warmup at a hardstyle event.

And btw, W&W, oh they suck now imo. To much mainstream shit  :thumbsdown:


Qlimax has opened with TechTrance too.
2004 they opened with Igor S, 2008 with a really light set by Mark Sherry, and an even lighter one back with Stana.
Of course afaik Mark did end with a few hard hitters  :thumbsup:
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
This isn't tech trance though, tis trouse.