Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Requests / a track of a live set

darksballa -
hi guys .. i'm searching a track of a live set ... the track is of the live set of promo at the 2007 defqon_1 the track start at 44:19 minuts and end at 46:20 .... please help me  :cry:
Addicted2Noize -
G-Shock - Demons (DJ Promo Remix)

DJ Promo produced it...

It is played a lot in earlier sets 2 than 2007, really fuckin' hard track
Sounds also good @ Sensation black. Download DJ Promo @ Sensation Black 2004
Opperhoofd -
In fact Promo didn't produce the track, the original is an oldschool track from back in 1997.

Promo only made a remix of that track.

There is also an Endymion Remix on the vinyl but I don't understand why the Promo Remix is that famous.  :thumbsdown:

I think none of the listeners have ever listened to the Endymion Remix.  :worship:
w1nx -
On 15-09-2008 15:44:07, Opperhoofd wrote:

In fact Promo didn't produce the track, the original is an oldschool track from back in 1997.

Promo only made a remix of that track.

There is also an Endymion Remix on the vinyl but I don't understand why the Promo Remix is that famous.  :thumbsdown:

I think none of the listeners have ever listened to the Endymion Remix.  :worship:

I did, and I like it better, but the crowd doesn't so the DJs nearly play it  :(
davidoff -
Technotreinmachinist
I used to like it, but now I find it boring. But I've never heard the Endymion remix, can someone hook me up?