Shoutbox: [11:20] Pithune: I remember this name, R.I.P. HardT3k

Party discussion / Showtek Los Angeles USA After movie

Morango -
What is real?
it's funny... this afternoon when i posted this, i was reading the comments on youtube, and there was a guy saying: "if you want to listen to good hardstyle, you go listen to Headhunters and Noisecontrollers"

right now i was reading again the comments, and that one was deleted... by owner... Showtek  :6: lol
A-BASS -
Cosmic-Events™
hahahahaha see them showtek fuckers are fly bastards!
they are a shame to the word Hardstyle!
 :yawn:  :no:  :thumbsdown:  :@  :rtfm:  :censored:  :spam:  :showtek:  :(  :-/  o_O  :^)
Loony -
Big Dawg
On 25-06-2009 22:51:15, A-BASS wrote:

:yawn:  :no:  :thumbsdown:  :@  :rtfm:  :censored:  :spam:  :showtek:  :(  :-/  o_O  :^)

hey bad mouth them all you want but remember they've been there from the start of Hardstyle & have loads of great tracks to there name.

Party lover (Sydney Remix)  :worship:
Abyss & Judge - Hardstyle Revolution (Showtek Remix) is fuckin good to  :thumbsup2:

On 25-06-2009 22:49:00, Morango wrote:

it's funny... this afternoon when i posted this, i was reading the comments on youtube, and there was a guy saying: "if you want to listen to good hardstyle, you go listen to Headhunters and Noisecontrollers"

right now i was reading again the comments, and that one was deleted... by owner... Showtek  :6: lol

:D

I saw that earlier to.
Duruz -
 :no:  :no:

kut showtek  :rtfm:
Abrikozenjam -
Iedereen is gek (behalve ik)!
wat een kuddepubliek.. ze doen net alsof daar een of andere pop band staat.. in USA kunnen ze echt niet feesten.  :p

Nah, heb d'r verder niks op tegen. Jullie moeten allemaal niet zo preuts doen, dat hardstyle alleen in NL hoort. 't zal toch nooit groot worden in USA, hooguit paar steden zoals in australië.

Fijn showtek zijn geld, ze blijven maar in USA  :worship: dan ga ik weer lekker naar echte feestjes als dominator en decibel aankomende zomer  :L
alexvdh -
need for koek : underground

loool If I must listen some hhz's stuff for be a good harder styles's fan  :X  :-/

:') there is some *BIG FAIL* on YT
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
[quo  :w00t:te]On 25-06-2009 18:25:05, Nois3controll3r wrote:

On 25-06-2009 18:11:12, TimTim wrote:

Showteeeekkk wooowww Showteeekkkk Waaaaa showteeekkk wieeee Showteeekkkkk OOooooohhhhhhhhhh ..... Showteeekkkkkk

:yay:

:')  :?  :?  :?

=]  :D  ^.^  8-)

wha?:p
AKAkant -
 :?  :-/  :cry:  :')
Mezzox -
Showtek Failure  :-/  :rtfm:

what the f*ck. They go crazy for just a bunch of newbsongs.
Damn, they really need a break.  :yawn:
Morango -
What is real?
@ 4:20 wtf is that a big dildo???  xD lolz
Discoteka -
Krijgen ze hardstyle is het showtek. Heb zelf ook wel eens wat door gesluisd naar Amerika, Opzich waren ze er best te vrede over. Ik bedoel de meeste luisteren toch rock en metal  :X. AMERIKA AAN DE HARDSTYLE  :worship:
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
let them listen to showtek..there shit lol Americans no nothing of hardstyle or hard dance music imo, they go mental for the act of showtek  :showtek: says it all
Dakpan -
No Hostages

hahaha
XiDJ -
wat een wacko's rofl  :D

en hoezo 4000 man , lijkt me nog geen 1000 als je het mij vraagt
Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
vettt  :worship:
the_voice -
JUMP AND PROUD OF IT
this is why i dont listen to hardstlye atm they look so wrong there  :')
A-BASS -
Cosmic-Events™
On 26-06-2009 23:57:24, the_voice wrote:

this is why i dont listen to hardstlye atm they look so wrong there  :')

:? why would you not listen to HS because of the look of ppl??
i think HS is the best genre out there... the melodys are far batter than trance molodys & the base is also great! HS is only getting started never mind dieing!!!!  :L
hostage -
Bowspirit
On 25-06-2009 23:01:18, Loony wrote:

hey bad mouth them all you want but remember they've been there from the start of Hardstyle & have loads of great tracks to there name.

Abyss & Judge - Hardstyle Revolution (Showtek Remix) is fuckin good to  :thumbsup2:

exactly my thoughts. okay 2008 songs are very bad and they have probably a "more money" vision of hardstyle. But don't forget they are on the scene since very long time, and I still listen some of their great tracks  :thumbsup2:
HS Revolution Rmx  :worship:
Good aftermovie  :thumbsup:
ExF -
On 27-06-2009 13:26:57, hostage wrote:

On 25-06-2009 23:01:18, Loony wrote:

exactly my thoughts. okay 2008 songs are very bad and they have probably a "more money" vision of hardstyle. But don't forget they are on the scene since very long time, and I still listen some of their great tracks  :thumbsup2:
HS Revolution Rmx  :worship:
Good aftermovie  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup2:
x546