Shoutbox: [11:20] Pithune: I remember this name, R.I.P. HardT3k

Party discussion / Unity 7 - The Nios 4th Birthday Celebrations, Friday 7th August 2009 @ TRAKS, PORTRUSH 8pm

oldskoolni -
What do you mean I'm funny?
THE NIOLDSKOOL 4th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

UNITY 7

FRIDAY 7th AUGUST 2009

TRAKS COMPLEX, STATION SQUARE, PORTRUSH

DOORS OPEN 8pm

presenting

THE GODFATHER OF HARDCORE

PAUL ELSTAK

(OFFENSIVE RECORDS/ROTTERDAM RECORDS/TERROR TRAXX)

plus support from

DUAL SHOKK - KRIS MILLS - DEVENNEY - LOUIS IRVINE - JAMIE HARDLINER - R.O.N. - JORDAN McGILL - DARCEE And More....

TICKETS £12
NIOLDSKOOL REGULARS EARLY BIRD TICKETS £10 (first 50)

NIOLDSKOOL are proud to present, for the first time in Ireland in over a decade, the biggest hardcore act on the planet... PAUL ELSTAK

The original Godfather of Dutch hardcore should need no introduction... the creative force behind legandary labels Terror Traxx and Rotterdam Records, Paul is as prolific a DJ and producer today as he ever was, with his Offensive label still one of the European leaders in todays hardcore sound. One of the few artists to achieve multi national commercial success with hardcore, today Paul concentrates firmly on the underground, and pushing forward his own brand of agressive hardcore.

Headlining every major hardcore event across the world you can think of for the last fifteen years, his diary is as busy as ever, and we are incredibly pleased to secure his services for our fourth birthday party. He will be treating us to an oldskool experience of the highest quality... Dutch style!!
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
GAY
oldskoolni -
What do you mean I'm funny?
 :-/