Shoutbox: [20:34] TimTim: Wat is je precieze vraag? Mogelijk dat ik of 1 van de mods/set editors je erbij kan helpen

General discussion / I want to try to meet a girl from Ukraine or Poland

joepepper3 -
Hello! I have never had any experience with online dating, and now I want to try to meet a girl from Ukraine or Poland for a serious relationship. However, I am a little worried about the language barrier and cultural differences. Who has encountered this? How to deal with possible misunderstandings in communication, and what should I pay attention to so that such a relationship develops harmoniously?
CharlesTucker -
If you are focused on making serious connections and not just flirting, then I know what to recommend to you. I discovered the platform https://okamour.com/ , when I decided to Meet Slavic women for example from Ukraine, Bulgaria or Poland. By the way, the site has a special questionnaire that helps you customize your search for a specific relationship. For example, I was looking for a wife from Ukraine, and this site turned out to be the perfect platform to find a girl with serious intentions. I found several wonderful girls from Ukraine and each of them was interested in a long-term relationship. If you are interested, I recommend you register today.