Shoutbox: [20:34] TimTim: Wat is je precieze vraag? Mogelijk dat ik of 1 van de mods/set editors je erbij kan helpen

General discussion / Doors and windows

joepepper3 -
Hi everyone. I just moved into a new house with my family and we will do some renovations. But the main thing we want to do is replace all the doors and windows in the house. Can anyone recommend a good company that sells and replaces windows and doors?
CharlesTucker -
We also have recently replaced doors in our house and were looking for a good manufacturer. After a long search, we chose windowtech windows and doors . We found them on the Internet when we were looking for a company that offers both entrance and interior doors. We ended up ordering an entry steel door and some wooden interior doors from them. I didn't compare their doors to those of other manufacturers, but I liked the quality of the doors I received. The delivery was very fast - everything arrived within a week and the installers were professional in their work. I can confidently recommend this service if you haven't found anything yet.