Shoutbox: [05-05] Dooter:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :beer:

Feedback / Tech-House

Rum-P -
Aangezien Hands-Up (  :') ) een apart genre is geworden. Ben ik ervoor dat Tech-House ook een nieuw genre wordt...

Het icoontje wordt dan TH met het Hands-Up idee, maar dan de kleuren geel (house) en groen (techno).

Mee eens of niet...?
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
I agree, many sets are uploaded as hardtrance, when really are tech trance  :thumbsup:
Boomrups -
so tech trance = tech house?
TomStyle -
Wobble Bass
tech trance and tech house is a different thing  :p But we could have them both.
Tech-House is more Deep House/Minimal Techno.
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
Tech House is like Minimal  :)
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
Tech Trance is a sub-genre within Electronic Dance Music that draws upon the Techno and Trance genres as the name suggests. Tech Trance was pioneered by Oliver Lieb in the mid 90's. Other early Tech Trance producers are Humate, Chris Cowie and Marmion. Tech Trance later took a new turn in the early 2000 when producers such as Marco V and Randy Katana sprung out as the leading Dutch Tech Trance producers. This new Tech-Trance focused less on the Techno elements and more on a higher commercial value. This appealed to several Trance DJs such as Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, and Armin van Buuren, who each started incorporating Tech Trance into their sets.

Tech Trance incorporates traditional elements of Techno, with its repetitive nature and strong 4/4 beat, while deriving the melodic elements from Trance. Tech Trance compositions tend to have a tempo of around 135-150 beats per minute. Tech Trance tends to utilize a more driving sound while commonly using distortion as an effect on the melodies. Commonly, the melody containing strings and pads will begin once the beat has completely stopped, playing by itself much like a Trance breakdown. This melody will suddenly stop, leaving the drums and a completely different synth to begin, whereas Trance songs would generally continue with the same melody. The synths are short, repetitive and contain less note changes than Trance, often having the same note played in an interesting sequence. For an example, see Sam Sharp's "Deep".

While breakdowns and builds within a song are important elements of many electronic genres, they are less prevalent in Tech Trance. As a result, more abrupt stops and starts are used to increase the effect of sudden changes within the music. Vocals are also quite rare within the Tech Trance genre, with only short phrases or single words normally incorporated. Tech Trance is currently quite an underground genre, but is growing in popularity due to its hard-edged nature and growing list of producers.

^.^
Bierman -
The question is, how many categories do you want. Do want pissassdumbpeople who don't know nothing about a genre or smart people who know what they want. In the last case you should make such categories so people can search faster.
Mstx, do your thing  :thumbsup:

You  :clown: go girl
Bierman -
On 22-04-2009 09:30:41, Rum-P wrote:

Aangezien Hands-Up (  :') ) een apart genre is geworden. Ben ik ervoor dat Tech-House ook een nieuw genre wordt...

Wat een kulargument. Verder vind ik het prima dat hands-up een apart genre is, dan kom ik die meuk tenminste niet tegen tussen andere sets.
Uch.  :worship:
mrscantraxx85 -
drop tha bomb!
 :X
giessuh -
You'll never walk alone
Dacht dat tech-house al bestond
Rum-P -
On 22-04-2009 18:18:54, Bierman wrote:

On 22-04-2009 09:30:41, Rum-P wrote:

Wat een kulargument. Verder vind ik het prima dat hands-up een apart genre is, dan kom ik die meuk tenminste niet tegen tussen andere sets.
Uch.  :worship:

idd maar het is gewoon een voorbeeld...

On 22-04-2009 18:17:30, Bierman wrote:

The question is, how many categories do you want. Do want pissassdumbpeople who don't know nothing about a genre or smart people who know what they want. In the last case you should make such categories so people can search faster.
Mstx, do your thing  :thumbsup:

You  :clown: go girl

I think lsdb.nl wants smart people  8-)
djblacksun -
Fake Shit
Tech-House is something other , today on my radio 2 hour guest mix with tech-house music , if interesting i will post some tracks names woth this style
Rum-P -
 :yes:
Bierman -
On 23-04-2009 12:12:52, Rum-P wrote:

I think lsdb.nl wants smart people  8-)

:thumbsup2:
Ravechief -
yes we need more genres mstx that would be so much easier when searching for favourite sets

eg: early rave, early house music, some hard house is all under one genre ie oldschool
same with the hard trance genre, there are many sets which classify under tech-trance, etc.

thank yooh!  ;)
SoundTrader -
▓\/▓ ▓\▓ ▓\/▓ ▓_
loool...I believed that this forum was on tech trance...:w00t:And I realize now...  :$  :D