Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

General discussion / How to safe the LSDB archive and user connections

Hansolo [Set Editor] -
Can you do it?  :beer:
bigtrauma -
I've asked the archive team on irc, but I'm not sure how quickly they'll get around to it.
Hansolo [Set Editor] -
We have 3 days left  :slow:
bigtrauma -
best not to gamble on this then.
Audioholik -
 :cry:
bigtrauma -
if anyone uses linux this should be easy enough, there must be a techy on this site people can message. I'm currently pulling down the website using wget but will see if I can use curl to archive it. https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/115369/how-to-archive-the-whole-website
Hansolo [Set Editor] -
Is someone familiar with this https://www.httrack.com/ ?
Hansolo [Set Editor] -
Or WinHTTrack
skoman -
That's a hot little car
On 02-03-2022 13:19:46, Hansolo wrote:

9th of March is around a week from now, still a weekend left  :)
Nuracore -
FYI, last week I've scraped every live-set page in static text (without download links/3rd party links. Not sure what I'll do with it but it seems the tracklists en set data are safe (minus this weeks upload of course). But hopefully, mstx saves the data to be preserved elsewhere.
bigtrauma -
not so sure about that no responses to pm
bigtrauma -
i'm more interested in the oldschool, terror, acid and flashcore aspects. the mainstream hardcore, hardstyle i don't need. but would be such a shame for all those old sets to go.
ulli88 -
HC more than a Music!!!
On 02-03-2022 13:19:46, Hansolo wrote:

6 days till the 9th ???
skoman -
That's a hot little car
Nuracore are you able to share that archive? Please DM me or ask for discord/telegram info's if necessary.
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
Only just came across this. Was very sad to see the message about lsdb closing down  :cry: but I’m assuming it’s not now, since the message about it is no longer there!!??  :yay:
Edited by -michaelhughes on 05-03-2022 10:56
bigtrauma -
would be good to know.
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 05-03-2022 10:56:42, -michaelhughes wrote:

but I’m assuming it’s not now, since the message about it is no longer there!!??  :yay:

That would be awesome  :yes:
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
On 05-03-2022 18:45:21, HardT3K-Tic wrote:

but I’m assuming it’s not now, since the message about it is no longer there!!??  :yay:

Very much so, this site is a daily search for me!  :p
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 05-03-2022 21:37:08, -michaelhughes wrote:

On 05-03-2022 18:45:21, HardT3K-Tic wrote:

Very much so, this site is a daily search for me!  :p

I Share a Daily Search & would miss the database in general  :^)
bigtrauma -
so is it confirmed we've got another year?