Shoutbox: [30-11] ThaClown: meh, listened some stuff on SC. Southfrap Alliance has some nice early-sounding tracks, there's definately some good stuff there. La Zone is not really my thing, much of the same

General discussion / Looking for a rare Kovert set list from back in the day

electroban -
Hi forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, I am looking for a rare (2005-2007) live set from the artist Kovert... I searched this site (as well as pretty much all of the internet, including messaging the guy himself but haven't heard back from him) and I couldn't find it anywhere!

All I know is, is that the mix starts with Kovert - Murderous Style. but then again it might not start like that, but it definitely has it.

I've completely forgotten about it but I used to have this Kovert mix a long with Enduser/Shitmat./Bong-ra which come from Motion Sickness vs Wrong Music (Which this site has). It may also be from the set at Brighton Ocean rooms.

Like I said, pretty random but if it hits a memory please help me out lol.

Also if anyone has a non zippy share for link for Kalbata's Sonar 2007 red bull music academy mix would be a dear mensch
Edited by electroban on 16-10-2021 07:33
electroban -
i assume that guy is a bot right? cos none of that made any sense
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
On 19-10-2021 23:29:50, electroban⋆ wrote:

i assume that guy is a bot right? cos none of that made any sense
I can’t help much with your OP but yes, it’s a bot, don’t click on any links.
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
I'll delete the message, person is banned. Hope you find your liveset Electroban.  :)
raulkauffman@ -
The Kovert is a rare little set from a company named George. They were a spin off from a few other companies, one of them being a company called The Koffeepot. They have a website that has their merchandise listed, and a few very rare Kovert-related items that they list. They are check here https://www.edugeeksclub.com/blog/top-5-trusted-review-websites-help-choose/ for more simple and easy skill about the education. So, if you have a George Kovert set, or want to get one, you can check out the electronic retailer George.com.