Shoutbox: [06-08] pointlesspoint: I understand you're poning down some principles for creative dj'ing, for which in my own experience experienced dj's (like yourself) probably have more principles to go by than beginners (also in the case of vinyl vs digital mixing). I'm pragmatic in this matter, that's all. If it sounds good, it sounds good.

General discussion / Estentorian Podcast: Terror/Speedcore (Execrate, Plague, Hard Infantry...), Industrial/Crossbreed... never mainstream or newstyle.

Darksound -
For the fans and followers of branches more hard and/or fast of Hardcore, since january 2021, minimum one podcast each month with the artists more notable and superlative of the scene. Enjoy the stentorian sounds!!! http://soundcloud.com/justo-jujazia
Edited by Darksound on 09-03-2021 09:07
bejeh -
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. Face mask
bejeh -
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? 먹튀
keydotepsa -
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. 123movie