Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.
gavinc -
hi guys new to the site, could any 1 tell me how to download sets, or even listen to them. thanks in advance
-michaelhughes [Set Editor] -
I'm not too sure about how to download the sets (I never do) but to listen to sets from mixcloud / soundcloud, you just click the link and then there should be a play button when the page opens (at least that's what comes up on my phone). To download a set from youtube, you'll need a youtube converter. To listen from youtube, you just click the link and the set should start playing.

There are some restrictions when it comes to uploading sets that have been steamed over the radio (Q-Dance Radio, B2S Radio, Hardcore Radio etc). Only upload sets from an event that have been released officially by the event organisers. I'm not sure what type of music you are into so I don't know how much of that will apply to you but it's just a heads up.
ThaClown -
In theory everything is straight
Don't know if I can post the links here, but Soundcloud sometimes has the option to download the set (If the uploader has activated that option). Otherwise you can use: https://scdownloader.net/
For Mixcloud, there is no download option, only http://www.mixcloud-downloader.com/ ... but the quality is very poor when you download it.
aaryan -
SoundCloud doesn't allow to download their music directly. If you want to download HD quality music SoundCloud you need one third-party software such as https://www.mp3converter.net/soundcloud-downloader
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
On 10-12-2018 10:18:30, aaryan⋆ wrote:

HD quality music

On 10-12-2018 10:18:30, aaryan⋆ wrote:

mp3converter

Pick one.
victorpatrick -
Official Websites or Platforms: Many DJs and artists have their own official websites or profiles on music platforms where they release sets. Visit their websites or profiles to see if they offer downloads or streaming options. Rainbow Friends: Chapter 2
kathytom -
Hello! among us I'd be happy to help you with downloading sets and listening to them. However, could you please clarify what kind of sets you are referring to? Are you looking to download music sets, software sets, or something else?
Edited by kathytom on 09-06-2023 09:01
drewbinsky -
Create words with the letters on the petals in the blossom word game in order to solve the puzzle and win. Longer words are more valuable.
lifesmile -
Hello all readers of this forum, I recently discovered a great service where you can find any photos in excellent quality, I was looking there and for work images and even new pictures for the desktop! I often like to look cute dog images and plus there are filters to find the right image! it really helps!
herrylauu -
This was a very well-researched article with plenty of statistics and data to support its claims stumble guys. It was great to see such a thorough analysis of the topic.
Nufforabing -
When you click on a Mixcloud or SoundCloud link, it typically takes you to the page for that particular set or track. On the page, you should see a play button or an embedded player that allows you to listen to the set directly on the website. Simply click the play Haunt The House, and the set will start playing.
billyroberts -
The adoption of iot for manufacturing is a strategic imperative for any forward-thinking company. While challenges exist, they can be overcome with careful planning and implementation. The benefits of IoT, including improved efficiency, quality, cost reduction, and sustainability, make it a vital tool for staying competitive in the dynamic world of manufacturing.
Edited by billyroberts on 02-10-2023 20:01
kalyl -
Some websites may require you to create an account geometry dash free or log in before downloading or streaming sets. If that's the case, follow the account creation or login process.
michaelarrington -
Suika Game is a delightful and highly addictive mobile game that brings a fresh and engaging twist to the world of mobile gaming. It challenges players with a unique and entertaining puzzle, where the goal is to strategically release and fuse falling fruits to create the coveted watermelon.
Edited by michaelarrington on 02-11-2023 07:33
IsabellaParker -
This life truly has many wonderful things for us to discover. merge fruit is a strategy game on the suggested list of the most entertaining games of 2023 for all gamers to enjoy.
andreeoeen -
The Watermelon Game fosters a sense of competitiveness, motivating players to beat their own scores and challenge friends.
Edited by andreeoeen on 22-11-2023 09:16
victorpatrick -
There are so many amazing things in this life for us to discover. One of the recommended lists of the best games of 2023 for players of all skill levels is the strategy game merge fruit. tunnel rush
dordleluka -
I just wanted to let you know that I just found your website and thought it was really interesting and full of useful information. You can play: fall guys 3 to relax, or pass the time!
adamusa -
You can carefully read the instructions for downloading and using the website mapquest directions in the instructions when you first access this website.
bekeane -
Wordle a captivating daily word puzzle game, has taken the gaming world by storm, becoming a beloved pastime for word enthusiasts everywhere.