Shoutbox: [30-11] ThaClown: meh, listened some stuff on SC. Southfrap Alliance has some nice early-sounding tracks, there's definately some good stuff there. La Zone is not really my thing, much of the same

DJ-ing / Producing / Should I finish this? :)

e.deitas -
Hi!

Im working on a hardcore track and Im wondering if this is something that I should continue working on!?
Its just a short snippet but you should get the idea.
The mixdown and stuff like that arebad, I know. But try to see the idea  :)

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/adjuiRBx/file.html

Let me know what you think.

Cheers
hevavay -
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. who is Dr. Natale
hevavay -
When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. Maven CEO
hevavay -
Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks 먹튀
Reyansh -
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! <a href="https://www.crunchbase.com/person/ross-levinsohn">Ross Levinsohn Maven</a>
Reyansh -
I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. how to become an iso agent
kingmessiah -
This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject. 먹튀
kingmessiah -
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. sauna
sircharles -
Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. best THC gummies
SofiaJohn -
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Raashi Khanna
keydotepsa⋆ -
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. movies123.sbs