Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Feedback / Reporting bad link doesn't work in Chrome

ThaClown -
In theory everything is straight
Trying to report a bad / expired link, but all I see is a triangle shaped arrow, nothing to click and report the link.
Using Google Chrome (latest version)

Update: After restart, it's now working again ... probably some bug on my side  :o
Edited by ThaClown on 24-05-2016 09:09
irenchan -
crypto mining
Crypto coins with which you can exchange or invest your money. Stocks, currencies, and other assets can be used to make profits in the financial market you want in a regulated manner. Buying cheap and selling high so that this financial transaction obtains a profit is the users' objective, and on this platform, they can do it reliably. This upward trend is supported by the possibility of operating online through this specialized intermediary.
dordleluka -
Playing poppy playtime chapter 2 is something I encourage. This is an excellent game for de-stressing and relaxing.
dordleluka -
This is a small part of my response to your excellent post. Not everyone can use interesting and distinctive elements in their document. I am very happy to play retro bowl unblocked with you because I am very interested in them.
rosydam -
Engage in the challenge of achieving the highest score in suika game , where every strategic decision and skillful merge is a testament to your gaming finesse and expertise, setting new records and paving the way for a gaming legacy that will stand the test of time.