Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

General discussion / Participate in LSDB Tournament 2015?

hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
Feedback?
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
Biggest problem is always the person that needs to take the effort to run it. Last time it went sour with people giving up halfway in.
That said, I don't want to be a negative nancy as I love the idea of these tournaments and I'd be happy to judge or help out.
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
I actually would be interested in running the thing  :W

Not sure how many people are interested in such a tournament these days.
Edited by hardcorerepublic on 26-01-2015 23:42
Motorhead -
Previous was cool, but so many water gone since those times, general / main idea is cool, but who'd like to take entry on it... this is the question, don't think most pps who taked partipicate in previous version are now interested in such things... who cares... me not... just asking, and it needs a lot of free time, and also as far i remember there always was people who can't send and even made mix to selected deadline.
Personally i'm interested, so i voted YES on this.
Edited by Motorhead on 28-01-2015 16:35
Vogelhuisje [Moderator] -
Haat aan vocals
Biggest problem last time were the judges not having enough time to rate all the sets properly.

Anyways, I'd participate but I wouldn't have time to be a judge, it's quite the workload
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
I'd probably enter, knowing me  :p MAAAAYBE as judge, but probably just enter as a participant  :p
Thermus -
'Laatste 100 stemmen'-regenboog.
Hey if you ever need another judge, I listen to music for fun  :thumbsup:
Basscontrollerz -
Nuracore
On 30-01-2015 21:36:12, Maximumraver wrote:

I'd probably enter, knowing me  :p MAAAAYBE as judge, but probably just enter as a participant  :p

I agree with Dom, I will participate and might be a jury in other genres  :)
stiba -
The Fruit That Makes The Fristi
hehe again lol ................... i will join with some freestyle
ColinHQ -
Do you like owls?
I'll be a judge again, I listen to music all day at work. I'd participate too.
fotso -
Previous was cool, but so many water gone since those times, general / main idea is cool, but who'd like to take entry on it... this is the question, don't think most pps who taked partipicate in previous version are now interested in such things... who cares... me not... just asking, and it needs a lot of free time, and also as far i remember there always was people who can't send and even made mix to selected deadline.
Personally i'm interested, so i voted YES on this.
Edited by fotso on 19-09-2019 18:07
pronosoft -
Syntax Terror- Sounds of a Lunatic [12] Terror
Edited by pronosoft on 25-12-2019 18:15
ghubell -
Biggest problem is always the person that needs to take the effort to run it. Last time it went sour with people giving up halfway in.
That said, I don't want to be a negative nancy as I love the idea of these tournaments and I'd be happy to judge or help out.
Edited by ghubell on 14-02-2020 09:10
pronosof -
Edited by pronosof on 11-04-2020 15:20
fotso -
Biggest problem last time were the judges not having enough time to rate all the sets properly.

Anyways, I'd participate but I wouldn't have time to be a judge, it's quite the workload
Edited by fotso on 15-07-2022 11:18