Shoutbox: [05-05] Dooter:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :beer:
KBZLL -
Lekker even een oud topic uit de sloot halen (of was het nou een koe  :-/. Ik weet het niet meer).

De mijne beweegt  -_-
Spikey -
pwwt!
On 31-03-2009 05:03:12, wschL wrote:

I say it again... we need a bigger avatar size.. 60x60 is not much  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

They are big enough tbh...
Nilles -
Schranzmans
mijne beweegt ook  :$
Nastee -
Dance!!
its a good idea to have bigger avatars (not the pic!!)
i've many moving pictures on my pc.. but the most of them are bigger than 60x60.. on other sides the pic are streched and works correct.. here on lsdb i've upload it and it do nothing
Nitrogen -
It's no problem for me
On 12-03-2010 13:29:51, Nilles wrote:

mijne beweegt ook  :$
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
x2
On 12-03-2010 18:18:36, Nastee wrote:

i've many moving pictures on my pc.. but the most of them are bigger than 60x60.. on other sides the pic are streched and works correct.. here on lsdb i've upload it and it do nothing
KBZLL -
On 12-03-2010 18:18:36, Nastee wrote:

Just resize them and then you don't have problems with moving avatars  :thumbsup:
Nastee -
Dance!!
On 12-03-2010 18:41:07, KBZLL wrote:

[...]

Just resize them and then you don't have problems with moving avatars  :thumbsup:

but i dont want to resize them  :) more work for me.. like i said : other sites resize it automatic