Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Requests / SEEKING WARP BROTHERS LIVESETS

space_cowboy_01 -
Hello everyone,

I am a huge fan of The Warp Brothers and I have a lot of their mixes except for a few that I have been looking for but cant find anywhere. AND YES, I have heard people's opinions on them; some call their music "cheese"; some say it is "straight up wack"; some only know them by those two singles "We Will Survive" and "Phatt Bass" and then go on and criticize them based on those two songs alone WHEN IN FACT they had much more to offer. I am not here to call anybody ignorant, I am not here to insult anybody either. Ultimately, you are entitled to your opinion and you may believe whatever you want. At the end of the night it is your choice. For all I know, most of you who read this may consider my thoughts on them "out of date" since they are not even DJ'ing anymore. The only operating Warp Brother out there now is Ollie with his D.O.N.S. To me, it's ok, but I liked them better when they were the Warp Brothers. Now to the point:

I have been looking for these mixes by The Warp Brothers to download:

-Warp Brothers/The D.O.N.S. radioshow on ETN.fm 2006-02-02

-Reckless Hard Trance - March 2004, S2

-Warp Brothers Live on Trancesphere radio (24 may 2004); Warp Brothers 24-05-2004 [76:06/104.49 Mb]

-Warp Brothers Live @ BTV 01-12-01

...and I am sure there are many more out there.

I cant find them anywhere but I am sure they are out there. If anyone knows, has any tips for where to look, or is willing to share them, I would really appreciate it.

:thumbsup2: