Shoutbox: [07:01] TimTim: i do think its worth investing in the website. Although i don't have the neverending time outs you are speaking off. (don't know if there is a difference between lsdb.nl and lsdb.eu)

DJ-ing / Producing / HC tracks with Trap-style breaks in em

darklime.carnage -
VГÉЖ [ДVЯKГVЙWЭ] aka [VИGЭЯKICK]
I'm thinking about making a mix of HC + TRAP,so folks i need your help on spotting HC tracks with trap-style-like breaks,like for example i remember Toxic Hotel by AoF had one,but there are plenty more,so please help me to point em out,cheers,dank u wel!  ;)
Sm0keythebandit -
It's backwards!
edit tunes yourself? there are a million trap sample packs with breakdowns  :p
darklime.carnage -
On 28-06-2013 12:39:09, Sm0keythebandit wrote:

edit tunes yourself? there are a million trap sample packs with breakdowns  :p

nah i'm searching for already released hc tracks with trap breaks in em
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
I'd seriously reconsider this idea.
darklime.carnage -
On 28-06-2013 17:21:02, DelugeOfSound wrote:

well thanks capt. but i asked for tracks names not opinion  :thumbsup:
Sm0keythebandit -
It's backwards!
On 28-06-2013 17:21:02, DelugeOfSound wrote:

not really trap beats and breaks combined with this guys mixing skills will lead to something epic
darklime.carnage -
On 28-06-2013 19:00:01, Sm0keythebandit wrote:

[...]

not really trap beats and breaks combined with this guys mixing skills will lead to something epic

haha cheers for the compliment  :$ now i have to make it perfect just to justify this  :D still i need help with seeking tracks since i've heard plenty of such stuff but no names of them remembered  :( so i need assistance with this  :a:
just for the record i've stoped mixing trap alone since like last year or so,cause i got really bored of it,so this project might be my last trap style related thing then i'd be over with it :/
Edited by darklime.carnage on 28-06-2013 21:23
Zoran -
Endymion & the Viper Ft. Feral is kinky - Raging in the Dancehall (The Outside Agency Remix) trap at the beginning and dubstep in the middle
darklime.carnage -
On 29-06-2013 13:35:49, Zoran wrote:

Endymion & the Viper Ft. Feral is kinky - Raging in the Dancehall (The Outside Agency Remix) trap at the beginning and dubstep in the middle

thanks you know some more?  :p