Shoutbox: [16:10] Bedlam: This website is still an utter shambles after trying umpteen browers etc over he last few weeks. If you actually try using all the facilities search etc you find that out not a couple of clicks here and there. People complained along with me at the start but when two users came on said it was not that bad nobody backed me up such is life! Do you deserve people like me and others wasting time trying to help you all on here? Them that can fix it do so I would say!

Various / MAN008 - Herbal J - Particle Zoo (Limited vinyl album+MP3)

mangoest -

A long story to tell about the birth of this album “Particle Zoo” by Herbal J. One of the two members had a thunder strikning into his house and burned down all harddisks with all data and music. After a long period of trying to resurrect data and music, we have achieved to recover 14 tracks of 15 years of work! We received 11 tracks back from our mastering goeroe and 7 of them were good for vinyl release. Therefore in digital format we released a total of 11 tracks.

Patrick Hussong and Rick De blanger, the two members of the band, manages more than ever to create cinematic vibes, quircky and timeless pieces of music that are soulful, deep, mysterious and will appeal to fans of cutting edge Electronica and modern music alike.

The vinyl will be released in a 300 limited copies with a signed and numbered silkscreen print by French plastic artist Jean-Luc Goupil (jeanlucgoupil.com). The vinyl can be found in the record shops or ordered via Bertus. (bertus.com)

Weight: 0,2 kg
Dimension: 35 x 0,5 x 35 cm
Silkscreenprint included
With the vinyl there is a silkscreen print included. Signed and numbered by French artist Jean-Luc Goupil.
Free MP3 download included
With the vinyl you have a free MP3 download code!

PRICE: 15 EUR

Buy here: http://www.mangoestrecords.be/wp/product/man008-herbal-j-particle-zoo/
Edited by mangoest on 12-05-2013 15:41