Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.
McBong [Set Editor] -
Hey guys,
I don't know where to put this post but I hope it fits here.

The point is: I have a lot of nice hardstyle tracks but mostly full length tracks but I have no mixing ability to make a nice set of them.

So my question is: Are there some guys here who would mix a set for me? I'll send you the songs and you do the rest? I don't know how much time that takes so if it's much work I'd also spend some money on you  ;)
Not that much to buy you a car ofc but a bit  :D

Actually I'm thinking of a Early Hardstyle set, a best of Theracords set and a raw hardstyle set. So I'd be more than happy if someone wants to mix that stuff for me  :a:

If not... hm maybe I'll learn to mix myself one day, it's just that in my region are absolutely no clubs for hard dance music so I'd never come to play on an event, thats pretty demotivating  :(
Sm0keythebandit -
It's backwards!
buy a 25 dollar plastic midi controller hook it up to a car PA system and start an illegal rave (y)
Jacknife -
I'd gladly do it for you  :) I LOVE Theracords and Early Hardstyle,so I'd love to do this  :)
McBong [Set Editor] -
Awesome  :thumbsup2:

So I send you the tracks via PM and if you have PayPal I might send you some money than too  :) I think I'll send them this evening atm I'm at work
Jacknife -
On 15-04-2013 11:13:31, McBong wrote:

Awesome  :thumbsup2:

So I send you the tracks via PM and if you have PayPal I might send you some money than too  :) I think I'll send them this evening atm I'm at work

Sounds good! I'll give you my PayPal when you PM me  :)
Sonneillon -
do what most dorks do that call themselves DJ but can't mix, do it in Virtual DJ or make and ableton mix  :thumbsup: