Shoutbox: [21:49] steve-k⋆: The Prophet

Various / Darko Esser giving away 13 unreleased tracks in 2013!

dreos1337 [Set Editor] -
Jazeker, de apotheker
"In 2013 I will give away 13 tracks (fully mastered 16 bit 44.1 kHz wav files) from my archives as a 'thank you' for all the support you have given me over the years. All these tracks have their own story and haven't been released before for various reasons. I thought it would be a waste to have them collect dust on my harddrive and not share them with you. Please read the full story and some little things I ask of you, before you proceed to download. Enjoy!

The first track 'Little White Lies' has had a lot of requests for a release ever since I made it in 2005. I have been meaning to do so on my Wolfskuil Records label, but as time went by I just never did... Everytime I played the track in DJ or livesets it did wonders on the dancefloor for me, I hope it wil for you to. So here is FREE DOWNLOAD 1: 'Little White Lies'!

There's a few things I ask in return, as nothing is completely for free off course ;-)

1.Please download the tunes from my SoundCloud page ONLY! No need to put this on Zippyshare/Rapidshare etc, if you want to share this with your friends: use this link. Remember: sharing is caring.

2.If you like the track and decide to download it from this page: please leave FEEDBACK! I have put time & money into making these tunes & in this FREE giveaway project, so I'd really like to know what you think :-)"

Link: https://soundcloud.com/darko-esser/sets/the-archives-free-downloads

Held  :worship:
Edited by dreos1337 on 02-04-2013 14:59