Shoutbox: [19:11] darklime.carnage: Please tune to twitch.tv/seua

Requests / Requesting this song; Hyperdrive - Out of Control (Bazz Blasters vs xCiter remix)

xmartini -
Hello everybody,

Although I'm new here, I'd like to keep this short.

I'm looking for the song mentioned in the title.

(Hyperdrive - Out of Control (Bazz Blasterz vs xCiter remix)).

I've tried Google, different HS/HC forums, but the only lead I've gotten was to this site.
Some guy called D-Mind had it in his liveset, but he uploaded it to Megaupload, and as we all know, Megaupload got ditched by the F.B.I.

However, I won't let this go unrewarded. I'm willing to pay up to €25,-, depends on the speed, for this single track. Yes, that's right, €25,-.
Payment either via iDeal or PayPal.

You could contact me via here, but I'd rather have you send an e-mail to; xRaiiden@live.nl

Yours faithfully, and thanks in advance,

Martin.
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
Why don't you ask miss D-Mind herself?
xmartini -
On 08-03-2013 22:52:56, TimTim wrote:

Why don't you ask miss D-Mind herself?

I contacted him via YouTube months ago.. Yet he still has to reply.. It's been from a set of a couple of years ago too, so that might be a problem too.

That song means prettty much to me, so I hope that if anybody has it; they'd love to share it!
Guido -
ιllιlııllılı
Hyperdrive himself is active on the forums, under the name 'HyperdriveNL'. You could try contacting him.
Guido -
ιllιlııllılı
Well, not active, but he has an account, so who knows.
xmartini -
Thanks for the advice! I've sent him a message, so now the waiting begins.
HyperdriveNL -
I didn't have any idea they remixed my track, and I don't have it for you. Do you have a link to it on youtube or something perhaps? I'm quite curious to hear it really!  :)
xmartini -
On 14-03-2013 19:56:04, HyperdriveNL wrote:

I didn't have any idea they remixed my track, and I don't have it for you. Do you have a link to it on youtube or something perhaps? I'm quite curious to hear it really!  :)

If I would've found it at YouTube, I would've used a YT convertor.. So nope :/.
Damn.. Megaupload needs to get back online..
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 14-03-2013 20:03:55, xmartini wrote:

Megaupload needs to get back online..

Keep dreaming  :p
mirandasds -
Hyperdrive speeds up access to your current databases from Cloudflare Workers, Drift Boss no matter where they are running.
rosydam -
only up is not just a game; it's an invitation to a world where challenges become triumphs and every leap takes you closer to greatness.
saralee -
I want to see a great deal more of this. Thank you for providing the details! I've bookmarked your blog because I discovered very useful information on your site. gacha life
thundernightmark -
Next time Someone talks about blogging, I hope that this doesn't disappoint me in this regard. I mean, it was my choice to read spanish dictionary, but I actually thought you would have something interesting to say. All I really hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you weren't too busy searching for attention. lol beans
Edited by thundernightmark on 02-04-2024 06:22