Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

New/upcoming releases / The Future Of Compulzion

Louk -
Hey all!

Well it's been a long time coming (as most of you have probably seen my rants about the way certain genres of music I once loved are going and the state of the scene in general is), but it's time for a change! I have thought about it for a few months and as has been reflected in my DJ sets and what I am digging, I have decided that as of Release 25 all releases on Compulzion are to be SOLELY Techno.

This is because there are a string of forthcoming releases that are all techno and I want there to be loads more after that and you might have noticed more and more techno based releases are coming on the main imprint, this is also entirely mirrored by the fact that I am stopping production as Louk (with three projects left to go) and have turned down all remix work, and have been playing out more and more techno in my sets as 'Louk'.

Any of the hard trance / tech trance / harder demos are still welcome but they will be on a new label Compulzion Hard. This is the logical thing to do as this way techno fans won't be annoyed at the inconsistancy by releasing a hard trance track and vice versa and you know where you stand with what I am releasing. Also the Benefactor label is to cease, and I hope you enjoyed all 11 releases on it! PWP will still continue though and look out for our second vinyl!

The following three releases are still left to come then it's techno all the way and anything else will be on Compulzion Hard (though admittedly I don't think releases will be anywhere near on the same frequency as the main Compulzion imprint as not very much at all is really doing it for me in these genres).
CMZ011 - Adam Meadows - TBA (release date TBA)

CMZ014 - Ed ET + DTR - Body Groovin' (Dean Zone + Sixth Sense Mix) - 19/11/2012

CMZ024 - Joe-E + Busho - Our Power - 03/12/2012

I thank you for support on all the wicked hard trance productions on the main imprint of this genre and look forward to hearing what's forthcoming, but with there being a ratio of about one in one hundred tracks that even interest me in the harder world, a change is definitely due!

.....ANYWAY

Onto the future and Release 025 is an absolute smasher of an EP from Ireland's Will Kinsella.... A fantastic radio presenter (check out his Ceoltechno show for downloads) and not one nor two but ALL THREE tracks on the EP have had support from the one and only DAVE CLARKE....

Just check out this wicked video of Dave Clarke @ Atomic Jam in Birmingham (what a night!) where he is smashing one of the tracks on the EP out...

http://www.be-at.tv/brands/atomic-jam/atomic-jam-/dave-clarke.go (at 18 mins)

Also a fantastic RONNY PRIES track with some huge remixes is forthcoming.....

DEMO SUBMISSION

Go here if you would like to send some Demos: http://www.compulzion.co.uk/demo

Feel free to share this message to friends and fans and post on forums alike! Here's to the future!!!

Louk x