Shoutbox: [25-09] alexvdh: Hi, looking for a streaming link of 69db - beer plz

General discussion / LSDB tournament round 1

Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
On 06-03-2012 17:09:28, darklime.carnage wrote:

[...]

i mean sets,should have variety from the beginning,so tributing should not be allowded and limited per 2-3 tracks/remixes from same artists or smth like that  ;)

First of all, that is not a tribute set  ;) I just prefer The Speed Freak and The Sickest Squad tracks, I still spin their tracks a lot as I believe they are of outstanding quality. However I never expected to win that round with that set, I believed that because of the lack of variety in the tracklist, I would lose, funny thing is

http://l5d.nl/sn12315

This set, also round 2, my various, was way better in build-up and variety (in my own opinion), however, this one lost.

Also, knarfie, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about the rules btw  :p

Nothing should be limited, you can do whatever you want, If you want to make a tribute set, do it, just assume judges wil mark your variety with a 0 score. I'd be very sad if this contest had creativity limiting rules like bpm max. of max amount of tracks from 1 artist/aliases whatever.

P.S. You are welcome to have your opinion btw  :) I even agree with you that from a tracklist point of view, the variety in that mix is very very low  :p (Even though I still enjoy listening to it haha  :D)
DJ_Basskoenig -
MANEKI NEKO
On 06-03-2012 17:37:58, Maximumraver wrote:
[...]
Nothing should be limited, you can do whatever you want, If you want to make a tribute set, do it, just assume judges wil mark your variety with a 0 score. I'd be very sad if this contest had creativity limiting rules like bpm max. of max amount of tracks from 1 artist/aliases whatever.
[...]

QFT
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
Category 3 is that one for me, but I have no inspiration for fidget last time..  :(
loganaxo -
also known as Noxoize
I just saw this post today. everything is full, but may sign up in the category 4 yet?
Ouwedorper -
On 07-03-2012 16:34:43, loganaxo wrote:

I just saw this post today. everything is full, but may sign up in the category 4 yet?

lol
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
On 05-03-2012 11:23:35, Knomo wrote:

Opgegeten

Ejz ik eet altijd alles op  :@
DJOMGWTF -
VN²D
Is it allowed/permitted to begin a set with a selfmade intro and to end it with an outtro?
knarfieboy -
Bosseidon
On 08-03-2012 17:10:18, DJOMGWTF wrote:

Is it allowed/permitted to begin a set with a selfmade intro and to end it with an outtro?

yessir
DJOMGWTF -
VN²D
thank you  :D
DJ_Basskoenig -
MANEKI NEKO
would you like tea or coffee?

yes, please!
Theekop -
Woef woef Pluto
tea
Theekop -
Woef woef Pluto
I guess you have to add a tracklist?
knarfieboy -
Bosseidon
On 09-03-2012 11:01:46, Theekop wrote:

I guess you have to add a tracklist?

It is not a requirement, so no.
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
Hey Knarfieboy if you'll need help with category 3 let me know because i see you're only 1. I can't be judge because I have no time to listen all the sets but I can help.
HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
On 09-03-2012 11:24:41, knarfieboy wrote:

[...]

It is not a requirement, so no.

Why not  :^) I like to have a tracklist  :-/
Xerxes -
Everybody's favourite Belgian
No one of the judges will need a tracklist...otherwise the judges will judge the tracklist and not the mix  ;)
Edited by Xerxes on 09-03-2012 16:39
TimTim [Moderator] -
Feeeeeddddd Meeeee
On 09-03-2012 16:38:12, Xerxes wrote:

No one of the judges will need a tracklist...otherwise the judges will judge the tracklist and not the mix  ;)

Don't need it, would like it
knarfieboy -
Bosseidon
I have currently received the sets by

Theekop (cat 3)
PatrickG88 (cat 2)
Beat destroyers (cat 1)

If you send your set, but your name is not on this list, you did NOT send it to the correct e-mail adres, and you will need to send it again.

***THERE ARE STILL JUDGES NEEDED, MOSTLY FOR CATEGORY 3, SO PLEASE SIGN-UP****

Keep the sets comming  :thumbsup:

Frank
AJ90NI -
On 09-03-2012 16:54:18, knarfieboy wrote:

I have currently received the sets by

Theekop (cat 3)
PatrickG88 (cat 2)
Beat destroyers (cat 1)

If you send your set, but your name is not on this list, you did NOT send it to the correct e-mail adres, and you will need to send it again.

***THERE ARE STILL JUDGES NEEDED, MOSTLY FOR CATEGORY 3, SO PLEASE SIGN-UP****

Keep the sets comming  :thumbsup:

Frank

When emailing you the set, do we just put our name and category as the title? Thanks!
Star -
Queen of LSDB
Good luck all  :D!