Shoutbox: [21:49] steve-k⋆: The Prophet

Hardstyle / Lick it Nice and Soft (Set-Album) by Harderkings

djblacksun -
Fake Shit
So... sense of this topic ? You think you can save Hardstyle or be good promoter ,manager ,o'rlly?
About video : is it trailer ,you even know what is trailer ? Simple picture maked on Adobe Photoshop and adding music on Sony Vegas on pic you call it trailer ,huh ,smart  :) !
Video is you profile ,your face to the world,and video ,sorry ,sucks ,use limiters when make any mix or try to have normal gain (on video is OVERLOAD) ,trailer with you must at least contain any video from parties where you was main MC on MC at any stage...
On this world there is enough MC's on Electronic music scene ,really enough ...
Description on video on youtube says that we can download mix (hopefully not track ,we can buy it on shop) on 7th march ,2012 ,i hope you will edit this shitty mix and re-mix it with normal gain and maybe make mix more longer , but as far i knew MC's don't spin set's ,they just ask bullshit on tha MIC  :)
and i really think that this is not album ,it's bad mix compilation ,there are thousands of such sets over here ,and also i think that to making album labels will not give you permissions to use their tracks ,btw who cares.

Good luck (it's mine opinion)
Edited by djblacksun on 11-02-2012 12:17