Shoutbox: [01:03] pscl-: Zet Em Ka ♥
Morango -
What is real?
finally here they are the final results... (screenshot)

HardT3K-Tic [Set Editor] -
Mmm Nice screenshot  =D
hardcorerepublic [Moderator] -
♪ ♫♫ ♪
On 27-03-2012 23:20:31, HardT3K-Tic wrote:

Mmm Nice screenshot  =D

EDIT  ^.^

Edited by hardcorerepublic on 27-03-2012 23:27
Morango -
What is real?
here's the detailed excel with the votes.
maybe i have missed something... but doesnt affect the result

LSDB 2011 Awards - Votes.xlsx

http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/41237744/file.html
Edited by Morango on 28-03-2012 00:01
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
Most helpful, most knowledgeable, biggest spammer, best amateur DJ, best moderator, most combined votes.

I feel honored and i'd like to thank my mother for creating me, and my father for the part he had in that as well. I'd like to thank bert for having faith in me as a moderator and not being around when i fuck up. I'd like to thank methamfetamines for helping me through the dark days. I'd like to thank methamfetamines for helping me through the other days as well. Then i would like to thank all my voters, you guys are all awesome manly men. And women. Womanly women.

Oh, and suck it timtim.

:beer:
Edited by DelugeOfSound on 28-03-2012 00:26
Knomo -
Why? Because fuck you, thats why

Yo Deluge, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish your celebration, but I just wanted to say, that Knomo is the best fucking LSDB member of all time.
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
Member of the year aye?

Funniest member aye?

Well suck my tittie bits this calls for a celebration. My mother will be so proud of my online achievements
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
Congrats guise  :L
And thanks everyone for voting me to the top of the best amateur producer category  :) (and all the other categories of which you voted me in  :p) I love you all  :L
Also, let me then take this opportunity to shamelessly spam you all with my new track  :p

http://soundcloud.com/maximumraver/maximumraver-phantom

Even though this isn't even a Sloperij Janssen track, which is what everyone nominated me as  :W
But in my next Genadeloos set (gig next saturday) there will be (at least) 1 new Sloperij Janssen track  :)
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
Also,

LSDB + Everyone (well nearly  :p) on it.  :L  :L  :L