Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.

Hardstation / DJ Pithune's B-Day Bash 2011

Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
One year has passed by again so like last year it's time for another b-day bash!

After last years concept (main/raw) I figured it was time to do something more original.
This years concept bring you exclusive and extremely talented names!

Starting with Hardstyle Invaderz, also known as Stefan Krahe and Ivo Classen are the main people behind "JMS Events" and are also responsible for stageworks from big events like "Qlimax", "Q-Base" and "Sensation"
Next one is Maximumraver from Boxmeer.
This talented DJ really knows how to put up a good set in his own way, and isnt limited by just playing hardstyle!
Also B2B an inspiring person!
Following up are the guys from Arkaine, from the small town of Dongen.
After their first release "Voice Of Desire / Intelligent" on X-Bone Records and winning the Digital Age Contest these guys proved their worth.
Pham Ngoc is a talented producer from Poland who's rapidly gaining popularity and support for his tracks. sounding almost Fusion/Digital Age stylish, he's gonna show the best for what he stands for!
I will play live after that. I'm going to show a few new tracks from myself and some other artists aswell.
Look forward to a very pounding hardstyle set in Pi-Music style!

The winner of the B-Day Bash Contest is none other then... DJ Que-Dee!.
His entry definately stood out amongst the other and it's well deserved to be broadcasted on my birthday bash this year. I would also like to welcome him as a new resident of Hardstation.FM !
Special guest all the way from Israel is Dj Maly! He's one of the fastest rising stars in the middle east and he's definately gonna show you why!
Also returning is Shingo DJ, from Argentina! Last year his set contained many of his own works and this time, he's back to show what he's been up to.

The bash will not be complete without a little part of darkness. Filling a two-houred raw blockbuster are Shadow Interaction (alias the dark part of Pithune), and the extremely talented Vazard from australia.
This last one is one of the founders behind Spoontech Records, and his set will include the best from it!

Special guest this year is a DJ from the oldschool rave periods, DJ Norman ! This man is one of the core hosts of Fresh FM's Hardhouse Generation, a show that inspired many liveshows to begin and boosted the scene immensely.
Also on production area he isn't unknown, as he has released on great labels such as "Dwarf Records", "Tindy Tunes" and "Mythica Records".
He has created a special oldschool megamix for this show, so expect alot from this mix master!
Closing the event will be myself again and my main mate DJ Insanity. Together we also perform as The Sickmindz but for this night we challenged each other to a B2B hardcore dual!

----------------------------------------

All sets will be broadcasted tomorrow at http://www.hardstation.fm/

ENJOY!

http://www.hardstation.fm/
http://www.djpithune.nl/
Edited by Pithune on 27-08-2011 00:40
eMule -
Not Your Monkey Not Your Robot
the main people behind "JMS Events" and are also responsible for stageworks from big events like "Qlimax", "Q-Base" and "Sensation"

dus ze helpen mee bij het opbouwen van events?
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
On 27-08-2011 00:42:35, eMule wrote:

[...]

dus ze helpen mee bij het opbouwen van events?

ze designen en maken de stages  :)
Edited by Pithune on 27-08-2011 00:53
Knomo -
Why? Because fuck you, thats why
Yeah Pithune bashen.  :yay:
Jatoch -
Fucking dik dit, heldige lineup maat!
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -
Heb al mn afspraken afgezegd, de hond voorbereid op verwaarlozing en voldoende eten in huis gehaald. Dit word een pithunemarathon om van te smullen  :yay:
boerenlater -
On 27-08-2011 02:43:17, DelugeOfSound wrote:

Heb al mn afspraken afgezegd, de hond voorbereid op verwaarlozing en voldoende eten in huis gehaald. Dit word een pithunemarathon om van te smullen  :yay:

Ik heb werkelijk geen idee of je nou serieus bent of niet.
Opperhoofd -
On 27-08-2011 02:43:17, DelugeOfSound wrote:

Inderdaad best vreemd dat lsdb als community een slechte naam heeft...
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
begonnen !!!
Odyssee -
On 27-08-2011 12:11:08, Pithune wrote:

begonnen !!!

Worden de setjes opgenomen? Ben namelijk dit weekend weg.
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
jazeker de sets komen naderhand online  :)
Theekop -
Woef woef Pluto
nee
Addict -
Exodus
Ken alleen norman en max, de rest zegt me heulemaal niets jongeuh
Pithune -
Shadow Interaction
On 27-08-2011 12:49:32, Addict wrote:

een goede reden dus om te luisteren!  :)
boerenlater -

Je kent Pithune ook niet?
DelugeOfSound [Moderator] -

Die shadow interaction das ook pithune!
eMule -
Not Your Monkey Not Your Robot
On 27-08-2011 09:12:34, Opperhoofd wrote:

[...]

Inderdaad best vreemd dat lsdb als community een slechte naam heeft...

snap er ook niks van
Maximumraver [Set Editor] -
aka Sloperij Janssen
On 27-08-2011 13:50:49, eMule wrote:

[...]

snap er ook niks van

Hoe is het in hemelsnaam mogelijk! En dat terwijl mensen als Oppie hebben om onze reputatie hoog te houden!  :(
Edited by Maximumraver on 27-08-2011 13:56