Shoutbox: [14-04] pointlesspoint: Seems like a hack. Can't report that user. Changed my account to https://soundcloud.com/pointlesspointlesspoint for now.
mstx [Admin] -
Altijd goed geleid en shit
Nice.  :thumbsup2:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night

Tonight Gearbox starts something a little different as we celebrate the end of each month with a Special Show! Tonights special is LSDB Legends which is as it sounds as we invite who we think are some of the best DJ's and biggest characters from the site.

20.00 - Odyssee
21.00 - SchizeQ
22.00 - Crysonic
23.00 - Loony

To kick start the show we have LSDB Veteran Pim because we love the sound of Odyssee. Odyssee is a moderator of the site and a talented DJ and we think it is only fair to invite this LSDB legend to play us an hour of hardstyle!

The turntable junkie SchizeQ will then spin a nice dark set that encorporates many of our favourite tracks and labels along with a lot of underground tracks we have not heard yet. SchizeQ is a very talented DJ and definitely deserves recognition for his contribution to the site!

After running the show for a few months now we know exactly what to expect when we hear Crysonic mix. So brace yourself for another track filled hour with the mix maestro himself.

To finish the show we have another LSDB Legend Loony. His sets always attract a lot of attention which is hardly suprising due to his excellent track choice and level of perfection he brings to his sets. His talents have been noticed within Scotland as he has recently landed a regular spot at Glasgow's Infexious nights
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
its odyssee  =D
ThaMaster -
Baas in alle opzichten.
To kick start the show we have LSDB Veteran Pim because we love the sound of Odysee. Odysee is a moderator of the site and a talented DJ and we think it is only fair to invite this LSDB legend to play us an hour of hardstyle!

Pim word famous
Odyssee -
On 30-07-2010 18:06:59, ThaMaster wrote:

To kick start the show we have LSDB Veteran Pim because we love the sound of Odysee. Odysee is a moderator of the site and a talented DJ and we think it is only fair to invite this LSDB legend to play us an hour of hardstyle!

Pim word famous

xD
steviedoyle [Set Editor] -
Life begins at 140
looks sweet, will be tuning in  :thumbsup:
Tanic -
sorry made i dont have the time to play...Much work last time  :-/
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 30-07-2010 21:36:18, Tanic wrote:

sorry made i dont have the time to play...Much work last time  :-/

No worries buddy  :thumbsup:
Noiser69 -
need a belgian edition with coone& toxik waste !  :L
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 30-07-2010 22:20:21, Noiser69 wrote:

need a belgian edition with coone& toxik waste !  :L

Good thinking!  :worship:
Morango -
What is real?
On 30-07-2010 18:06:59, ThaMaster wrote:

Pim word famous

desudo wants to add pim to his facebook  :D
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 30-07-2010 22:44:23, Morango wrote:

[...]

desudo wants to add pim to his facebook  :D

:-/
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
On 30-07-2010 22:48:22, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

:-/

don't worry I want too..  -_-
Odyssee -
On 30-07-2010 22:49:31, SchizeQ wrote:

[...]

don't worry I want too..  -_-

Glad i dont have facebook  _O-
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
On 30-07-2010 23:34:27, Odyssee wrote:

[...]

Glad i dont have facebook  _O-

youtube, myspace?  :yum:
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
On 30-07-2010 23:39:54, SchizeQ wrote:

[...]

youtube, myspace?  :yum:

Private viewing page on Redtube or XNXX Video's?
Odyssee -
On 30-07-2010 23:42:21, djdesudo wrote:

[...]

Private viewing page on Redtube or XNXX Video's?

Only Hyves and yes youtube
SchizeQ -
facebook.com/Coarsection
On 30-07-2010 23:42:52, Odyssee wrote:

[...]

Only Hyves and yes youtube

I want to add you on YT  :w00t:
Odyssee -
On 30-07-2010 23:45:45, SchizeQ wrote:

[...]

I want to add you on YT  :w00t:

oh my gawd yess!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/cleankiller
djdesudo -
Gearbox Owns The Night
As most of you know RHR will be closing down at the end of the month so Gearbox is going to go all out to try and bring you the best guests and the best possible night over the next 4 weeks.

The question is, who would you like to appear on the show?  :beer: